Reviews for Mission: Destroy Shane Gray
past decembers chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Gah, I loved this :D I'm sorry I didn't get to review every single chapter. This story was addicting. :D

Oh, and also - did I mention that I absolutely love your pen name? :)

-Bridgit xx
Milkamoo97 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Dinosaurs! I loved this story :D it was greatt!
Ally Smith chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Sorry did't realize he was geting the name wrong i'm really sorry!
Ally Smith chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Why did you call them gravy and rico it's grady and nico?
KimLuvv chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Aw it was a cute, funny, romantic story! I absolutely loved it!

AWESOME!
vampirelover2009 chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Dinosaurs, dinosaurs and battery! I loved it because it the best but i hate it because it's finnished! :( :( :(
Hollywood Here I Come chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
ahhh that was so sad...
Hollywood Here I Come chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
umbrellas!this was SO sweet. im happy u didnt make sonny fall in the water. that would b bad..lol
Hollywood Here I Come chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
bananas all the way! i luved when zora was throwing meat at shane. lolz
Hollywood Here I Come chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
hungry hungry hippos!
Hollywood Here I Come chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i thought this was a gr8 beggining so i choose coke. but i have no idea y u chose dr pepper 2 b chosen if u didnt like this chaopter. I LUV DR PEPPER! anyways gr8 first chapter:)
LightCookie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
"I thought you cleaned up your jerk act at Camp Tock."

HAHA Camp Tock! Hilarious!
x3OJDx3 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
AGH, I loved this story! :D

It was definitely different and NOT cliche at all. Which is what I think you were aiming for...haha. I ADORE Sonny and Chad and they were just so adorable in your story! Telling it from Chad's POV was a really good idea!

Is this story going to be added to my Favorites list? Why yes, it is! :)
Lily chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
DiNoSaUrS! :D
Amentrine Iolite chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Hm, I think gloves for this chapter. Dino-gloves. And dinosaur for the entire story :)

My favorite line would have to been when Shane was like "Chad Dylan Pooper" and Chad's like "Ooh, like I haven't heard that one before." xDD

I think the apologies were...idk, a little too...much, I guess. I mean, it was like Chad kept saying 'I'm sorry' with out knowing what he was supposed to be sorry for. Perhaps you should have made him try to explain what the bet was about and how it wasn't all a game to him or something?

IDK! xD All that I know is that I enjoyed the story, especially the fact you stuck Shane Gray in there :D That added a pretty cool love triangle 33 Good job