Reviews for The Rack and Savior
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was amazing... How does this not have more reviews? So well written. Totally hot, of course, but there was so much more to it than that. I especially love the end. It acknowledges that nothing is really fixed, Sam's still messed up and Dean's still hopelessly damaged and the world's still going down in flames... but for just a minute Cas makes it all ok. He's kinda like Dean's one little bright spot of hope in the Pandora's box shit-storm of his life.

Great little story, well done!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Angsty Destiel... it is wonderful. This one was... sad, but beautiful in a way. And yeah, hurt/comfort Destiel, who can resist?
Gambino75899 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is phenomenal.
Caz2y5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I have recently required a love of Dream fics and added it to my long love of torture and you have me hooked this was BRILLIANT.

it flowed. it drew me in. Character portrayal was accurate (although my impression of Alistair is he would have told dean and explained to him what the insturments were but no biggie)

Loved it.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Beautiful. Awful to see Dean get tortured, but what a way to get pulled back from the brink! Great writing.

And I hope your mom gets better. I know how awful it is to have a sick parent. It can be very draining for you personally. I'll keep your mom and you in my prayers. *HUGS*
Punky chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Say it once, say it again, Castiel is one NAUGHTY little angel.

Forgot to say before that the end was perfect:

"...smile that turns into a smirk when he hears the beat of ghostly wings and the brush of disturbed air."

Castiel watching our dear boy sleep again? Changing his nightmares into smokin' hot dreams, ooh Castiel you're so dirty :D