Reviews for Get Me to You
1ofpgecko chapter 6 . 6/20
I love this. It's a wonderful read.
jeoliverio chapter 6 . 6/11
This is an awesome story
kalibean chapter 6 . 3/12
High schoolers, man. The worst. Great story though, and I'm so glad you wrote it and that I read it :) Sweet ending.
bearygirl chapter 6 . 1/26
Loved this story, thanks for sharing.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Being a mom now, I see this closing chapter and hea so differently. I'm sneaking this read in on summer break while my little hot pocket sweats on me and heats me up knew she did when she was inside and I think, damn this is good. Life with daddy snores and baby sweat is just everything and you really captured that.

I bought your novella, but can't bring myself to read it because then I'll be fine with your words until I finish Potter and give in to slash... Ick? Lol

Hope life is treating you well wherever you are.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Hi, hi. I'm taking a walk down memory lane and what can I say? Without my Edward googles on now everything is just so much more.
TinaF chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Fantastic story!
msmargo chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Someone on FB asked what the first fic was that we'd read. I am so glad it was this one; it's still a favorite and here I am reading it again. There are probably a few other reviews from me saying the same thing.
Elise chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
This story...Wow. I can't remember the last time I read a fanfiction story so beautifully written. This is so uniquely crafted...it's a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent.
jarindanielle chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
broken nose and 2 black eyes...something for each month they were apart. somehow still wouldn't hv been enough for me. woulda broke her jaw too
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Awww!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
So sweet! Thanks for the journey to the canyon!
cassandra67210 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Juste magnifique. :) merci !
Sassyvampmama chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Fun and sweet, thanks for sharing.