Reviews for Get Me to You
LemonDropMartini chapter 6 . 3/21
Love it, every last word.
monay9e chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
Bravo! This story was so good that I need more. You touched my heart with the way Jasper loved Bella and how they realized the love they had for each other. Bravo! I will now go and find another one of your stories to read.
kinnik chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
1ofpgecko chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
I love this. It's a wonderful read.
jeoliverio chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
This is an awesome story
kalibean chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
High schoolers, man. The worst. Great story though, and I'm so glad you wrote it and that I read it :) Sweet ending.
bearygirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
Loved this story, thanks for sharing.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Being a mom now, I see this closing chapter and hea so differently. I'm sneaking this read in on summer break while my little hot pocket sweats on me and heats me up knew she did when she was inside and I think, damn this is good. Life with daddy snores and baby sweat is just everything and you really captured that.

I bought your novella, but can't bring myself to read it because then I'll be fine with your words until I finish Potter and give in to slash... Ick? Lol

Hope life is treating you well wherever you are.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Hi, hi. I'm taking a walk down memory lane and what can I say? Without my Edward googles on now everything is just so much more.
TinaF chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Fantastic story!
msmargo chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Someone on FB asked what the first fic was that we'd read. I am so glad it was this one; it's still a favorite and here I am reading it again. There are probably a few other reviews from me saying the same thing.
Elise chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
This story...Wow. I can't remember the last time I read a fanfiction story so beautifully written. This is so uniquely crafted...it's a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent.
jarindanielle chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
broken nose and 2 black eyes...something for each month they were apart. somehow still wouldn't hv been enough for me. woulda broke her jaw too
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015