Reviews for Get Me to You
bklover08 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Hey Sweetie! This was a wonderful, lovely fic, that I am so glad that I found on one of the rec lists that I keep! The whole story of love and pain and regret and want and betrayal... just wow! And so believable knowing the kind of shit that girls and guys play on each other (esp the high school set!) So just had to tell you how much I loved this, and now I will have to read more from you! ;)
mimimomo chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Wow! Love it! I'm so glad that I found this story. Thank you!
mimimomo chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Alice is the biggest bitch in the history! Ugh! But I love your story!
MissEllen chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Really, really good story! Very unique writing style. I found this in someone's favorite's list. I don't usually like All Human stories but thought I'd give this one a try... I'm extremely glad I did. I'm going to go now and check out some of your other stories. Well done.
The blood of the night rose chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
That was fucking awesome! I cried at parts in this, and I loved the names you had Jasper call Bella. I'm sad to see it done, but it was amazing. I am so excited tor read your other stories.
Twinkle-star15 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I just love love love the different voices. I don't normally review till the end of a story, but I just couldn't wait to tell you how much I am in love with this story and these characters and OH MY GOD the perceptions. It's like you're all of them at once, and they're all individuals and real, and just...love.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. You are a fucking amazing writer. A lyrical, sensual, articulate chef that uses words to create flavors.

I loved the rhythm and the texture and taste of your words and the scenes and personalities you baked with them.

Seriously wonderful, inspired, and gifted writing.

I am going to nibble on this piece (which came as a rec) - take little bites now and then since I am knee deep in writing right now and I am a myopic kinda gal. But thank you so much for giving me a place to go to clear my palate. There are so very few ffics that have so much intelligent style and substance.

Bravo, chickadee.
faithunbreakable chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
So. Usually, this whole thing would make me run for the hills screaming. Teenagers. In love. I spent my own teens pointing and laughing at people acting like idiots and so I have zero patience for this kind of thing, in writing or reality.

Except. You kind of killed me there, what with the prose and the Sunday mornings and quiet, silent drama and the broken people.

This is beautiful. Thank you.
GLee68 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
*tissue box is empty*

that was astoundingly beautiful

so nicely wrapped up and delivered in a heart-warmingly honest and yet sensitive package!

I am in awe!

so well done!

and I'm glad someone didn't even rate a mention in the epi!

memorable!
GLee68 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Bella (Trix) figured it out! woot!

that was really well done, and the fact they still needed healing and had to work things out slowly to rebuild was brilliant!

Alice. got off lightly.

Rosalie, TFW!

Emmett... LOVE THAT TEDDYBEAR!

well done (can look without hiding now)
GLee68 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
has hands up in front of eyes... peeking through the cracks..

scary... please tell me when the bad bits are over!
GLee68 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
seriously dislike self-centred delusional Alice!

feel so bad for Jasper, even feel bad for Edward... and Bella *sobs*

want Alice to find all her shoes eaten by the neighbours dog and the cat has peed in her Gucci bag!
GLee68 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
OMG... seriously hooked into this story... beautiful...

weird and wonderful!

love the rhythm you've set between them...

Jas and Trix forever! (I hope)
Iris Cullen 13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
LOVE IT!
gimpy810 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Found your profile today rec'd in another one of my favorite stories so I had to check it out.

This was amazing! What a ride...

Strawberry Pop Tarts? Ya, I stopped buying them a long time ago because I was sick of the kids mashing the jam into absolutely everything! Lol... the carpet, the couch, Daddy's recliner, the throw blankets. *sigh* Guess we can't all be as patient as Jasper! :) Awesome story!
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »