Reviews for Get Me to You
carebear31374 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
so alice didn't really sleep with him right - she just got him drunk, naked and past out...i hope so - i hope it works out for j/e i do feel sorrry for edward but he was a douche in the begining. alice what a nasty piece of work
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i haven't read anything like this were they are just saying what happened and nobody is actually speaking - really enjoyed it onto the next chapter
Haunted Muse chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever - EVER - read on FFn. It was added to my Favorites list before I'd even finished reading the first chapter. Absolutely amazing. You write with such feeling and amazingly descriptive language that I was floored. I'm a little speechless right now, because I don't feel that I can find the right words to tell you just how much I loved this story. Keep up the PHENOMENAL work!
mspacman1 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Great story!
lucygreydon chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
this is my favorite. the whole story is. i love your style, it's beautiful.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm floored! Love this to pieces.
purplescool chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
This is an amazingly well-written and creatively told story! I love the writing style and the different perspectives of each character (especially Jasper - I can just hear the southern drawl). Your story really draws in the reader and gives the feeling of being present in the moment without having to detail every second of every moment. The story moves along nicely and plot progression isn't sacrificed for character emotion (or vice versa). Really well done and "tight". Great job!
sariedee chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
*sigh* just beautiful!
sariedee chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
alice deserved it...and i am glad to see them back together. i dreamed of this story last night lmao
sariedee chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
damn you alice! and damn you jasper bc it is almost 2 am and i am still reading! i give up for the night lol
sariedee chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
*sobs* want jas and trix back together...alice is an evil little pixiebitch
sariedee chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
i almost wished this was the last chapter because they are so happy. but sigh...
sariedee chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
"I want to and oh, little girl, I want to too."

omj... his part was my favorite...mmmmm dirty talking southern jasper...it's just not fair! and i want to slap edward and especially alice! i. love. this. story. i. want. chapter. after. chapter. of. dirty. talking. new orleans. jasper. please. pretty please? lol
Jenny Window chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Wow - just reread this fic after a break of about six months and it just impressed the hell out of me again. I love that it was all written in the present tense, really felt immersed in it - a difficult place to be at times, especially after spring break. Such complex characters. Beautifully written images of their blossoming romance - the grand canyon, smile attached to his heart, all the different meanings of "I love you". A mature love, in contrast to their prior infatuations. Still, it almost failed through the perceived infidelity, but even that, even if it was true, would have been overcome. Recognising, despite the hurt pride, it will be worth it - it is worth it. Your story, your characters, gave us all these important truths, getting there through tough experiences and messing up and difficult choices. Thanks so much for sharing your exceptional writing talent.
mybadself chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Amazing! I just devoured this wonderful story. Thank you very, very much.
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »