Reviews for Get Me to You
Edmazing chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Being a mom now, I see this closing chapter and hea so differently. I'm sneaking this read in on summer break while my little hot pocket sweats on me and heats me up knew she did when she was inside and I think, damn this is good. Life with daddy snores and baby sweat is just everything and you really captured that.

I bought your novella, but can't bring myself to read it because then I'll be fine with your words until I finish Potter and give in to slash... Ick? Lol

Hope life is treating you well wherever you are.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Hi, hi. I'm taking a walk down memory lane and what can I say? Without my Edward googles on now everything is just so much more.
TinaF chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Fantastic story!
msmargo chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Someone on FB asked what the first fic was that we'd read. I am so glad it was this one; it's still a favorite and here I am reading it again. There are probably a few other reviews from me saying the same thing.
Elise chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
This story...Wow. I can't remember the last time I read a fanfiction story so beautifully written. This is so uniquely crafted...it's a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent.
jarindanielle chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
broken nose and 2 black eyes...something for each month they were apart. somehow still wouldn't hv been enough for me. woulda broke her jaw too
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Awww!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
So sweet! Thanks for the journey to the canyon!
cassandra67210 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Juste magnifique. :) merci !
Sassyvampmama chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Fun and sweet, thanks for sharing.
mayday000 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I just stumbled upon this, and didn't stop reading until it was finished! Wow I love it, the passion, the pain, the reminders of an old self and a young heart. Crazy beautiful! Peace.
Ana83114 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
i've lost count of how many times I've read this, but this is still in my top 5. no matter where I start reading, I have to go back and read all the way through. love this. love your words.
KYGirltwo chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Someone rec'd this on Twitter an I favorited it. I rarely read Bella and Jasper but for some reason I wanted to skim this and see if I would like it. What a fucking understatement! This story, your beautiful words, move me. They remind me of the purity of first love and the tragedy of betrayal. How at a young age, we love so completely that when heartbreak happens it is almost terminal. I cried and felt those long lost heart pulls of first love and devastating pain of feeling like your love was not enough for someone else. This story is beautiful. Beautiful in the true love of Bella and Jasper, lust transformed to friendship between Bella and Edward, and childhood friendships love of Jasper and Edward. I LOVE it. Thank you for sharing these amazing words.
IndianWalker chapter 6 . 3/27/2014