Reviews for Get Me to You
Khyharah chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
This was an absolutely tragic/angsty/fabulous story! Loved every moment of it :)
Muffinmum chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
This is such a fabulous read, so well written, I enjoyed it so much, you're a genius! Thank you x
Sher-Sher26 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Let me tell you, I am a die hard Edward/Bella loyalist, but damn it if I didn't love this Jasper and Bella! You wrote the hell out of this story!
Gilla chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This has got to be the most beautiful piece I've read in my life.
Beautiful.
Thank you so much for writing an elegant roller coaster. You have outdone them all.
Hobbes1258 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
This...I cried...I legit fucking cried. I've only cried one other time for a story in four years. You created characters and breathed life into them and made them real. They loved, they hated, they felt nothing, they lived. That's how you know you made something great.
Eileen22 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
One of the best jasper/Bella story. Very well written
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I am crying. And I have been for the past couple chapters. I don't even know what to say or how to say it. I love this story. I do not usually read Non- Canon stories but I had to give this a try. And I couldn't be happier that I did! I love how true it is, how heartbreaking. The way it took me from the highest of the high to the lowest of the low. You made me laugh and hope and despair and cry, put me on the edge of my seat, made me frustrated with the characters and made me remember what it was like to be young and to love with all my heart, regardless of the consequences and hurt it may bring. I love the way you wrote it, the way you discribe the love, hurt, betrayal, angst and happiness. I love the way Jasper and Bella tell stories in 3 little words. The way every single character developes in a way that feels absolutely natural. So natural in fact, that you don't even notice it until it smacks you in the face. "Get Me to You" made me hurt, in a good way. And in a bad way. But in either case in a way that I won't forget anytime soon. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
mrs.contreras12 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
loved it but it still should of been edward and bella
chippy73 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Awe, Love these two :) Great journey to get here, thanks for sharing!
Carina2026 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
FF won't let me sign in but I loved your story. I was so glad when they figured out Alice lied!
onemorecup chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Just re-read this for the first time in a long time. It's still one of the best fanfics ever. thanks
ktut chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
This broke me. It. Was. Phenomenal.
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Fantastic piece.
msmargo chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
i'm on a chicklette binge tonight. how many times have i read this? i really don't know but i do know i'll be reading it again. it's my favorite fic. period.
Bell 1 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Well, that was an interesting style of writing I haven't encountered before. It wasn't bad, but it also isn't something that I prefer. Then again, I'm not big into poetry, which I am told is this style of writing.

That being said, this was a fun, interesting, and enjoyable story. It was full of realism and strong, tough, yet sweet emotions.

The epilogue was just perfect, in my opinion. The strength and depth of their love was heart-warming in the begging and heart-breaking during the break.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :D
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »