Reviews for Get Me to You
mac j chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Brilliant! : )
Laurie Whitlock chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story so much and am so glad that my friend rec'd this to me. It was such an awesome story, the angst balanced out the happiness perfectly. I'm so glad that everyone got their HEA in the end and that they remained friends. Great, great work.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
OMG Alice is such a bitch and so shallow.

This story is really great.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great first chapter.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Truly loved this little gem of a story! It was so realistic and sometimes sad and other times happy and it made my heart hurt and it made my heart smile. Okay. I don't want to ramble.

I'm so happy Bella and Jasper were able to work things out. So glad they learned the truth of what actually happened. So happy Edward was able to stay such a close friend.

Again, lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us!
iambeagle chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
This storyyyyyyyyyy.

'You ever feel somebody's smile in your heart? Like their smile is physically attached to your heart?'

I'll save my sappy words for the epilogue.

*sniffle*
iambeagle chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
This. This was so perfect: So at night he's my heaven and in the morning? He's my hell.

Sigh. I love the way you write. I do. I feel like I've been missing out on not reading your stuff sooner.

I'm so tornnnnnn. Am I supposed to want Bella and Jasper together? I think I do. But shit it so fucked up. And Alice is a bitch. And Bella is still broken. And Edward, poor guy, just probably needs to let her go.

I'M NEARING THE END. I DON'T WANT THIS TO END.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Godddddddddddd.

I just want Bella to be better! And you know what, fine. I want Edward and Bella together. Sue me! I'm an Edward and Bella fan. But also, if Jasper and Bella end up together, that would be okay, too. I'm actually expecting that.

I just want them to not be broken. All of them. I want them to be better. I want Bella to see what Edward's doing for her, and I want Jasper to grovel because he fucked up. Majorly. Alice can get hit by a train. Whatever.

Did you know that I'm loving this? Because i am. Squee.
iambeagle chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I am in love with the way you write. In love with your storytelling. In love with this Bella, Jasper, and Edward. I love that you say you don't know how it ends. Part of me wants Edward and Bella to figure this out, but the other part of me wants Jasper and Bella to get what they deserve. I'm not sure if they deserve each other yet, but I'll know soon enough.

Anyway. Loving this. The sweet Crumblinfool told me to read this and I am so glad I listened to her.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
eeeeeeeeeeep.

I'm loving this.

Really.

I'm consumed.

Onward.
MarilynBaby chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Love Love Love! I love how it's kind of an internal monologue that describes dialogue but you never read it like in a normal way. It's more beautiful that way.
anonymous23.19 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
One of my favourite Jasper/Bella stories ever, this was perfect. I like how you wrote a realistic teenage life as well, you really captured the right emotions.
MissChievous-Writer chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This is my second time reading this and it still amazes me.
Very good story and writing skills. ;)
saintfudge chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Thanks ..enjoyed it ..have fun
sillyvamp chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »