Reviews for Get Me to You
sillyvamp chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)
MissBri84 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
This is the third time I've read this story and won't be the last. Every time I read I love it more.
ccgnme chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story, I LOVE it!
mitchiekoh chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Am not logged but that's my name.

Just gotta say... hats off to u! Amazing story! ;)
Regina chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I have no words. This story was so beautifully told!
JustARead chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
This story is a mindfuck. I'm team Edward, but than you make me love what B & Jazz have, then he fucks up & I hate him a little, but he's SO sorry. But, E comes in to be a hero & he loves her. Ugh! I'm confused :p
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Beautiful writing. Lovely story. Thank you.
LostInStoryLand chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I liked it good job no criticism which is a first
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I'm obsessed with the White Stripes too :P
I liked this story a lot. Never read anything like this before without any speech and thought it was amazing :)
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Okay, so here's the thing. I am usually a huge reviewer. I rarely ever leave a chapter unreviewed, seriously. But I couldn't stop to review this story. I had to see what came next, to read more of your beautiful words. I found this story when I read a beyond-amazing review by YellowBella on Twific Central. Yes, it was an old review, cuz this story has been around for a while, but her words convinced me (cuz really, when don't we listen to what YB has to say? I mean, she's freaking amazing herself) that I had to read this. I'm really, really glad I did, even though my TBR list is far too long these days. I'm sitting here in tears, as I have been since the first chapter. I alternated between happy tears, shocked tears, sad tears, hopeful tears, and finally, just pure radiant tears. The Epi was amazing. The story was fabulous, even though it killed me, but the Epi? That was the best. It's rare I can leave a story and feel okay about it, to not want more, to want to know what happened next, but this one? I'm happy. I know enough. I can picture the rest perfectly. And you know the kicker? I am a complete and forever die-hard E&B shipper, but you won me over with this Jasper. Not that I ever didn't like him, but I'm an Edward girl, through and through, so for me to love a B&J story takes a lot. You did it, though. I really, really adored this, and I'm soooo glad you haven't pulled it after all this time, as so many authors do. Jeez, I need to shut up already, but I just wanted to say thanks for writing it and I can't wait to check out more of your stuff, even the ones you think aren't worth it. I have a feeling you're wrong...
bkhchica chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
This was a really cute story! You say in the end A/N that you didn't think your story was written well? But, the grammar and punctuation and all that- this story is written perfectly for thought processes and teenage angst. I loved this! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
i finally made the time to read this after long and effusive recommendations by yellowglue, and i have to say it more than exceeded my expectations. The way you handled the dialogue was so easy, and natural, and made for such genuine voices. Jasper's voice, especially was like poetry to read. The heartbreak and regret were practically tangible. Meaningful love, beautifully and authentically portrayed. Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it. This is going right *ping* into my favorites.
LikeSnowLikeGold chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I always come back to re-read this story. I can't remember if I've ever written you a review before, so just in case I haven't, I wanted to tell you that you're brilliant and that I would read the shit out of anything you write (even if it's your to-do list or something).
sosueme chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I've got nothing but love for this fic. Now that's sayin' something, considering I usually hate it when edward gets left out in the cold. I always have a soft spot for an author who can show true love in a very convincing way and you have done that, hands down. You mention music in your author notes and talk like it is separate from writing. But this fic is so lyrical in it's prose, that it's literally one long song. I DIG that so much. Gonna save this to re read when I need some music to knaw on. Thanks for sharing.
sosueme chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Love all these points of view. And I love it when authors play around with alice. I always think she has way more potential than canon alice.
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »