Reviews for Get Me to You
vera chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i strongly dislike alice's character one she's a b* and totally clueless that the guy she's crushing on is gay i love the cher refrence its cute. write more jasper POV's I like his best. please end this as a J&B story, and try to give bella a bit more confidence I hate insecure bella.
T Achelle Cullen chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
So awesome. Like its amazingly awesome. Idk if there are even words to explain how awesome it is because awesome is simply NOT enough.
mjunhybgt chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Loved it. I love Jaspers POV, seriously. (Random question though, and I'm probably a complete idiot for asking this, but what's with the whole "cher" thing, what does it mean?) O.o

Alice is such a bitch, I can't figure out why Jasper would love her unless it was more lust than love... or unless she's nicer to other people than she is in her thoughts.

I hope you don't have Alice and Edward actually manage to break them up though, neither of them deserve Jasper or Bella, they had loads of chances and it'd just be annoying if it took until now for them to quit being idiots and would kind of seem like they only wanted what they couldn't have. Plus, when you really love someone, you want them to be happy... Bella was willing to let Jasper go to Alice, he would've gone if that's what she wanted or he would've let her go to Edward, that's love - with Alice and Edward, they're just selfish.

Wow, I'm getting really worked up over fictional characters - woops... but anyway, I love the way you write them, you give them real personality unlike a lot of people on here (actually, I like your versions of the characters better than Smeyers, yours are more realistic).

Anyway, I still really hope this'll stay JasperxBella. :)

-Lanna
sophia chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I love this story the way its written the words just flow i always like b&j fics one of the best i've read for this pairing keep up the good work
rom.gurl.anna chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I really do love this story ... it's a unique style and plot. However may chapters you have left, I can't wait to read them, just please, please keep Jas and Bella together in the end ]

Ani
rickiebeaumont chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Great chapter, don't apologize for it being too long...most athours post chapters that are too short! Can't wait for the next.
TragicCure chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
oh I just love Jasper and Bella, just love them...So cute. So sweet how Jasper picked Bella...so sweet that Bella kicked Edward to the curb for Jasper. Sorry Eddie, but Jasper is the one for her.

And what's this you don't know how it ends? Please, please keep with my Jasper and Bella, PLEASE! :D
TragicCure chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
oh I am excited for more of this. i love JAsper stories, so this better stay a Jasper/Bella fic. Don't get me wrong, I like Edward, but it is nice for a change. So, bring on some Bella/Jasper love...Can't wait for more. :D
mjunhybgt chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it, please continue it, I so want to know what happens... actually, maybe I don't - I love the JasperxBella thing and in my mind, they stay together and realise that what they have with each other is better than what Alice or Edward could ever give them, and they're in love with their best friend so they get the best of both worlds... so yeah, if it turned out that they left each other for Alice and Edward, I'd probably not like it.

Sorry, I'm rambling, but my point is that this is awesome. :)

-Lanna
BaconButt chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You should continue.
Huntergrn1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really like it. I want more!
stitchcat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Like it. Keep going.
T Achelle Cullen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is freaking awesome.!
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64