Reviews for Monkeyman Strikes Again
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OMG, what is it with Monkeyman! If everyone keeps it up I'm going to have to write one. :)

Brainy's older sister having a stalker like Monkeyman just seems so appropriate. I think I also saw a subtle crossover with Tragedy of Errors.

This brings up the question of just how would a vigilante like Monkeyman hook up with someone if all he does is spend his time being a vigilante. Most interpretations of vigilante romance always have the vigilante saving the one that he or she eventually falls in love with, or a variation on that theme. Never before have I seen the vigilante stalking and then running into (purposely) what turns out to be his love interest

This has gotta be the weirdest romance I've ever read. I saw weird in a good way. The entire "I caught her" line was so cheesy that it made sense. It seems as if Rose was looking for some adventure to get away from her boring/tedious job, and Monkeyman happened to, run, into her at the right time.

Good stuff as usual!

Oh, and I have you beat on blood donations. 1 pint in 1 minute... Long story.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so sweet. I love monkeyman! :D Good job! Awesome work. Five stars-I think I'm starting to sound like those "praise" stickers teachers pass out. But no really. I liked it!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very nice Monkeyman's story. Making Rose Brainy's sister was a nice touch.

Helga is marrying a brown-haired guy? Who?

Keep the good writing.
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL! You're getting to be just as bad as me with the Monkeyman kick! XD

Great story, and I really enjoyed it, it was so sweet and quirky!

It sounds like your Hillwood's a tetrahydracannibinol lover's paradise. 8D...

Anyhoo...loved it, favorited etc...