Reviews for Everyone makes mistakes
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This chapter with Bella and Jasper was very good.

Thank you.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
good story
KatelySmiling chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
awww
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is stunningly perfect... Just the way i pictured. :). I love your stories! You captured their personality's perfectly. I think my favorite part was when she was yelling at him about how he knew what she was going through and he said... "Somthing like that."

Perfect! Just perfect! :)
Wulf-Wings chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I love ur stories! keep up the good work ;)
Uya chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Great fic

like seeing Jazz & Bella bonding
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw!

this was the best fanfiction ever! BETTER than anything i have EVER read. i loved it so much. you should do another one of these! PLEASE! God i can't tell you how much i loved it! JASPER! I'm glad he came! ) ) ) ).
2kool4skool chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This was a fantastic story. I always thought it was unrealistic for Bella to have such self control. It would make sense that she would eventually slip, although I guess Rosalie never did. I love that Jasper was one to comfort her. I found their conversation so emotionally charged. I'm glad he didn't try to placate her and that she ended up snapping at him. He seemed more real, so raw.

I absolutely loved the second chapter. It broke my heart when Jasper ran away from Alice. I wanted to scream out "No" when she did, but I didn't think my roommate would be too impressed if I woke her up. :) I loved the ending when Alice got through to Jasper and he started to kiss her. I do have one question, when he was running south, was he running back to Maria?
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I LOVE THIS PLZ PLZ DO A CARLISLE AND ESME ONE !

THIS IS GREAT
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i loved this so much yes ! bella needed 2 kill someone ok i sound weird but i loved the brother thing this was perfect ! now i'm gunna read all ur stories b4 i sit down nd wach the v,as
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
jasper is so understanding. he knows how it is. I LOVE HIM!
Flutterbypav chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
that is a very nice story
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aw!

i know i said it on the last review but thats what fluffs about lol it needs to be "aw!" you're really really good at this! you should soo write more stuff like this!

OCD x
glamourslays chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aw! this is really good!
ngw-ox chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
W-o-w.. That was amazing.. so beautiful...

i wish there was more!