Reviews for Late Night Encounters
EdB27 chapter 1 . 3/22
the most beautiful story I have ever read!
Samantha chapter 27 . 1/29
Thank you for this well written story! It’s really good.
Samantha chapter 18 . 1/29
I know this is a EB fic and I haven’t reviewed this great story yet, but I gotta say... this Emmett and Rose chapter was beautiful! Wow! They are so perfect for each other. I might even look up other ER fic’s after this one but your chapter was just so beautifully written. Thank you!
Debra doo chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
Loved it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
Huh?

What happened to brown?
charbronte chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
Great story
adores.dylan chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
Perfect Ending for this chapter!
Mtg526 chapter 24 . 8/29/2017
Unbelievably talented writer and storyteller! Loved every bit of this story and I'm anxious to devour more. Thanks so much for sharing!
amsrule chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
came back for a reread and still love it!
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
interesting ... I wonder what Bella is thinking
twificfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Like it!
MessyBrownCurls chapter 17 . 1/5/2017
Holy Shit indeed!
Payton79 chapter 27 . 10/19/2016
Thank you very much for writing and sharing - especially for the part when I couldn't do to bed because Edward had fucked up, lol. However, I'm glad they got their HEA, even though it made me sad they couldn't conceive a second child :(.
E chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
I think the story was going well until rose and Emmet is like you changed Edward everything between him and Bella got ruined.
dpennell007 chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
I loved chapters 1-18, then was totally shocked in the following chapters at Edward's unreasonable (to me) change of attitude once he heard Emmett and Rose's news. Because he is Edward I kept trying to cut him some slack, but in the end I just couldn't - and that makes me sad. Thanks for the final outtake bringing us back to the beginning. It was good.
9,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »