Reviews for Late Night Encounters
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 8/1
This is absolutely fantastic! lol ;) I really enjoyed reading this story but I am sad that it's over! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 26 . 8/1
This is fantastic! I love that they have such a great family and I love that they adopted twins! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 8/1
OMG! I absolutely love them! I am sad that I have come to the end! I wish there was so much more of their story! ;) I am happy there are still a couple of outtakes that I can read! :D
cullengirl08 chapter 27 . 8/1
I finally got the chance to read this one from start to finish! This was a great story and I loved the ending, with them adopting twins; what a way to make their family complete.
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 7/31
WOW! They have made it this far! I love this and I can't wait to read the epi! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 7/31
o.O
NeeNee246 chapter 21 . 7/31
OHMY! O.O Poor Bella! :'(
NeeNee246 chapter 20 . 7/30
OMFNG! WTF!? O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 7/30
Oh my! Edward doesn't seem to be handling things very well...I have a very bad feeling of what will happen next... :( I am really hoping I am worried for nothing. :/
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 7/30
OMG! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 7/30
HOLYSH*T! I thought if that was going to happen in this chapter it would have Been Bella and Edward! OMG! O.O I wonder how the two will handle this information! o.O I love this story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 7/30
Oh my! I wonder how things will go while they are in Vegas? lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 7/29
A dash of spice? That was more like a whole teaspoon! lol I LOVE THEIR SPICE! ;)
PearlyFox chapter 24 . 7/29
Oh my God... I can't stress this enough. This fic has been on my mind ever since I started reading it. It's so fluffing romantic I just can't.. Definitely one of my favourites. Thank you for writing this x
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 7/29