Reviews for Late Night Encounters
Moflo19 chapter 27 . 8/7
Getting to preread this was an honor! One of my absolute favorite fics! Horny, drunk Bella kicks ass! LOL Her random thoughts and outbursts had me cracking up! PS IT WAS SO HARD KEEPING A SECRET FROM MY GIRL KRYSTEL!
NanStew chapter 15 . 8/7
Well, Rose is in for a shock when she gets to Chi town.
shaz308 chapter 27 . 8/7
Thanks for Bella's POV.
Reader-many chapter 27 . 8/7
I am so so so happy to hear from you, thanls for sharring this outtake :)
Love ...
Edward's spouse chapter 27 . 8/7
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 8/7
omg that was just as sexy and funny as epov. loved it. bella is so hilarious. but was great to hear from her pov. and frickin awesome to hear from you.
NanStew chapter 13 . 8/7
Yahoo, they're both in love.
coxie chapter 27 . 8/7
Excellent! I loved this story so much. This is making me want to read it again. ) Thanks for sharing.
Moltz chapter 27 . 8/7
Thoroughly enjoyed revisiting this pair through the eyes of Bella!
What a great birthday present for myonlyheroin.
Thank you for sharing.
debslmac chapter 27 . 8/7
QueenBee03 chapter 27 . 8/7
I think my heart stopped when I saw you updated. I actually stared at my screen for a minute because I thought I was seeing things! Oh my god I've missed this and now I'll be rereading this story again :) loved it from Bella's POV!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 8/7
Love this story! Thanks for Bella POV! (
Edlovesme chapter 27 . 8/6
Thanks for that, I do love this story.
Maplestyle chapter 27 . 8/6
Loved this outtake! Happy Birthday to you myonlyheroin!
myonlyheroin chapter 27 . 8/6
YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT, MONTH, YEAR! Thank you, lovely. I loved everything about this. And you know my love for this story. I may just go and reread...again, for the millionth time. But seriously, ily and thank you so much for giving me horn, drunk bella and another visit from the green-eyed doc. ily
9,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »