Reviews for Late Night Encounters
babefangirl chapter 24 . 6/11
Oh wow! Loved this whole story! Great job writing their growing relationship and what a great storyline
TheMrsW chapter 26 . 5/24
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
timidvampire chapter 26 . 5/8
beautiful chapter. I loved this story x
No dont i mean lyk we all kwn from da movie they are not pervs
that was so beautiful! LOVED THE STORY! :))))
awwwwww, they are the cutest thing ever!
BurningAkira97 chapter 26 . 1/9
Awww :') i loved this
Moflo19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I am a MORON. Was scrolling through old faves to find something to reread and didn't realize the whole time we've been twitter gabbing that you wrote something I LOVED. *MAJOR FACEPALM FAIL* LOL Man the cybersexing between Green Eyed Doc and BellaNova was super hot! Haven't read this in forever!
Stelle's Pen chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
Super cute story :)
MoonlitSorrows chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Okay this seems like a huge 180ยบ for Edward. When he left NY he told Emmett he loved her and obviously couldn't think of living a life without her. Plot seems to have diverted to accommodate Rose/Emmett drama. Of course thats my opinion but I'll continue to read.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Okay I kept my mouth shut about the cliche Rose/Emmet meeting and why the heck Rose HAD to go with Bella and Emmett HAD to be with Edward, it was typical and your not the first one to do it so I let it slide. But what is the purpose of them getting married and rushing their relationship when they're not on the same level as Edward and Bella. I'm all for character development but only when its relevant, you've haven't introduced Rose before so I'm not emotionally invested in her as I am Bella or Emmett. As this story is complete this review is irrelevant but I just wish it could have gone a different route.
missmelly chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Your story is well-crafted, and lovingly written; I feel your investment in the characters. I particularly loved your Emmett and could read a whole book about him. Thank you for sharing you words.
missmelly chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
What a struggle! These two still have lots of growing to do!
missmelly chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Capped teeth? What? Really?! That's more wrong than how he treated B...
Guest chapter 22 . 2/21/2014