Reviews for Late Night Encounters
sarabo chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This is starting out very good. At least we didn't have to wait for a hundred chapters until they did the deed, so to speak. Hope they actually meet!
tifah.S chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Hi great story, only God should b capitalized! ! ;) thanks.
jennayg123 chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
Loved this look into the future! Perfect ending to their story!
trice-cullen08 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
K.
Anon chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
Oh shit. If someone tells you its important you answer the damn phone no matter what or how much you don't want to deal with something.
Anon chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
Awwwwww! I'm so glad you wrote this. This had me smiling so hard the whole time
Anon chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Loooool! I wish they explain why they hated each so much at first though
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
SSSQQQUUUUEEEEEEE! I literally fell out of my chair when I got this alert in my e-mail! This was one of my favorite stories and I thought I was seeing things when i saw the alert!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing this with us and reminding me why I love this fandom so much:) And thank you myonlyheroin for having a birthday;) I think I may have to go back and read this from the beginning! I adored this story so much and this little outtake was so very welcome...I feel like bellanova! I could definitely use a little stress relief to get some sleep!
shyshy1016 chapter 26 . 9/4/2015
Wow this was such a great story! I loved it! I wonder what ever happened to her attacker though. Hopefully he was caught. I saw you were offering pdf's of this story. If it's not to much trouble can i get a copy :)
Tiggy318 chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
Terrific story! ! !
voidxtiles chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
...but you never explained why she has green eyes...
voidxtiles chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
But Bella's eyes are brown :(
ninny 1 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
A really lovely read thank you
M.S.Carol chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
okay let's see what happens
M.S.Carol chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
LOL. they're married?! well more reason for Bella to go.
9,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »