Reviews for Late Night Encounters
Hale's Girl chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
LOVED IT
bubblegirl762 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Great update! Can't wait till the next chapter.
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Bella at the beginning...haha! Loved her inner monologue throughout...funny stuff! Then once she started to talk to the good doc again...hot damn! Loved the little banter they had at the end too. :)
FFaddict321 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Love it! I hope that you continue...:)
x123 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Wow...intriguing start. I am looking forward to following this story.
2402a chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love this story eventhough only 2 chapters in. Can't wait to read the new ABC chapter and the sequel
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I imagine you had hundreds of women, sitting on the edge of their seats, imagining they were in a sex chat with the gorgeous grneyeddoc. Not that Bella knows he's gorgeous, in which case it's a pleasure (pun intended) to be the reader.

Can't wait for more!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Loved it! This story is gonna be awesome!
tawelephant chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Holy hell. That was hot. I can't wait to read more!
cshorte chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
That Hot! Loved it!
omalley165yahoo.com chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
lol- I fuckin love this- maybe because it hits so close to home...not that I'm admitting shit. lol

This is so cute..I can't wait till she's whipping out the webcam and microphone..and then the phone..and then..the weekend hookup to LA...these 2 are destined to meet.
funkydiva1978 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
really different, well written.

any idea what when the chapter will be done?

fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I am glad she just stopped fighting it! ;)
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
please, put them on a plane and in the same city someday

yummy yummy so very yummy
Jeni K chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
HA HA i love Bella freaking out a little. But this story is definatky Hot and I so cant wait to see what happens between these two. I just cant wait for the when can we meet talk, or if and when they actually meet for the first time, I wonder if they will be able to keep their hands off each other.
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 618 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 638 .. Last Next »