Reviews for Late Night Encounters
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
My interest is well and truly piqued. Can't wait to see where this goes.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
HOLY SHIT... I love it... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this story... God I hope Bella was lying about be in LA and she really is in the Windy city... So it would take long to really hook up...
jenellebelle chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
for the love of all that is holy edward fucking cullen..keep writing this! this is so neat. i love where this is going. a lonely sexually frustrated hot doctor edward and a sexually assertive bella..im in awe. please please please i beg of you. don't give up!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was hot! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Taloolah P chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow that was amazing! I really love it you have to continue it. Please *on hands and knees begging*

Taloolah xx
mbpunbearable chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
hm, intriguing... ;) Mostly I am curious about where you are going to take this story... and I have to say I OMGed a lot while reading it! So keep those chappies coming sistah!

mspollito
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, that was really hot! Yes, liked it and yes please continue with it!

Ok so we know why Edward was on that site, but I'm curious to what Bella's motivation will be!
MoniMD chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Like it a LOT!

Sexually frustrated Edward Pushy Emmett can only mean one thing: FUN!

I can already imagining the dilemmas...

Adding your story to my favs now.

Thx :-)
brittany0388 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was smuttily amazing! Yes I just made up a word for how awesome this is.
funkydiva1978 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
already hooked! i am ready to see where this goes!

really really awesome.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOVE IT! I have actually had a few of these "encounters" online and they are HOT! I actually met my husband online almost 10 years ago so I am really liking this idea! Can't wait for more!
Mz.KrAzY chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i really like this story
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Extremely unique and creative. I can see it going further by adding in their imaginative pictures in their heads of each other. It would be hard to get really creative leaving it in a "Cyber" chat mode. But...it's your story, and I'm reading it!
twilight mom and fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Really like it! Hope you keep it going!
DramioneANDBlaiseHermionALWAYS chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT'S SO GOOD!
9,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 618 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 .. Last Next »