Reviews for Late Night Encounters
2402a chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love this story eventhough only 2 chapters in. Can't wait to read the new ABC chapter and the sequel
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I imagine you had hundreds of women, sitting on the edge of their seats, imagining they were in a sex chat with the gorgeous grneyeddoc. Not that Bella knows he's gorgeous, in which case it's a pleasure (pun intended) to be the reader.

Can't wait for more!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Loved it! This story is gonna be awesome!
tawelephant chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Holy hell. That was hot. I can't wait to read more!
cshorte chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
That Hot! Loved it!
omalley165yahoo.com chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
lol- I fuckin love this- maybe because it hits so close to home...not that I'm admitting shit. lol

This is so cute..I can't wait till she's whipping out the webcam and microphone..and then the phone..and then..the weekend hookup to LA...these 2 are destined to meet.
funkydiva1978 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
really different, well written.

any idea what when the chapter will be done?

fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I am glad she just stopped fighting it! ;)
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
please, put them on a plane and in the same city someday

yummy yummy so very yummy
Jeni K chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
HA HA i love Bella freaking out a little. But this story is definatky Hot and I so cant wait to see what happens between these two. I just cant wait for the when can we meet talk, or if and when they actually meet for the first time, I wonder if they will be able to keep their hands off each other.
lainarae chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
W-O-W... just... wow...
hit-the-duckies chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
HAHA dude i actually laughed out loud when i read that bella was really drunk when she did that. like...after chapter one, i was thinking she was some kinky chick who really got off on the whole anonymity thing. though...i guess she does a little. bwahaha
Taloolah P chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love this. Hot, Hot, Hot!

xx
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful chatper. I loved that Bella was take aback at first because she wouldn't be Bella if she jumped right in. She's the type of girl that looks over the edge and all around before she takes the plunge.

I liked that they decided to tell each other their first names. And the LNE was HOT! I got all tingly and refused to answer Star and you while reading. hehehe

Of course I'm your late night release...;)
phoebelicious chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
*squeal* I was so excited to see an update today and you didn't disappoint. I love the fact that they are both out of their comfort zones and yet as hot as hell! Can't wait for more.
9,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 618 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 .. Last Next »