Reviews for Late Night Encounters
VampsGurl chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Just perfect. I think Bella just broke out of that shy little shell of hers. Edward surely didn't disappoint at all. Now it seems like Bella is really into the online thing...

They should go buy some webcams..so they can see what they do to each other. p
StarlightSuccubus chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Hey!

Dawnie, the chapter was super awesome. I loved every minute of it and I am glad that we can see some progress here.

I know this story will be a hit and I love you HARD bb!

You are awesome as a person and writer!

XOXO;

Karla
Krissy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh come on! You HAVE to continue this, but I know one thing for certain. If you are, I'm going to hate your updating schedule. ;(

It's going to be me waiting in front of this computer waiting for you to update everyday. But continue this story anyways cause I'm lovin' it!
cod46 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So glad you are back!

I like your idea so much, has lots of potential.

Dinamic, fun, hot. Love Emmett(after GreenEyedDoc of course).

Keep going please.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
more please
sljones73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Very original! I love it so far. I hope you continue.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is interesting. I'm intrigued by the concept.

I hope they'll develop an emotional bond, and maybe meet eventually? Will you give u Bella's POV?

I'm looking forward to more! :)
Dumbo the Octopus chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue with it :)
tby789 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
28 year old SWM, experimenting in something new. Fan fiction writer who tames lions in his spare time. Aspiring horticulturalist, voted most likely to induce spontaneous ovulation by use of tongue.

heheh.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WOW, that was f*cking awesome!

Very original. Please, are you going to continue with it?

Also, i LOVE the story 'TAKEN', are there any plans of updating that awesome story? : )
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ahh, dirty talkin, phone sexin Edward. You've turned my day into Christmas morning.

Love the story! Hope you do continue - great job!
alli817 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
love it! I'm curious to see where you take it.
Loubell3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like it, I'm interested to see where you take this.
idkatums chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love the direction it's heading! I've done the sex chat thing with my hubby back before we got married and it's a great new story-line if you would ask me!
MaggieMay14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OH Sweet Jesus you need to write more! What a great start to what will be a fuckhot story! I can't wait to read more!
9,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 619 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 .. Last Next »