Reviews for Late Night Encounters
Jeni K chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
HA HA i love Bella freaking out a little. But this story is definatky Hot and I so cant wait to see what happens between these two. I just cant wait for the when can we meet talk, or if and when they actually meet for the first time, I wonder if they will be able to keep their hands off each other.
lainarae chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
W-O-W... just... wow...
hit-the-duckies chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
HAHA dude i actually laughed out loud when i read that bella was really drunk when she did that. like...after chapter one, i was thinking she was some kinky chick who really got off on the whole anonymity thing. though...i guess she does a little. bwahaha
Taloolah P chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love this. Hot, Hot, Hot!

xx
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful chatper. I loved that Bella was take aback at first because she wouldn't be Bella if she jumped right in. She's the type of girl that looks over the edge and all around before she takes the plunge.

I liked that they decided to tell each other their first names. And the LNE was HOT! I got all tingly and refused to answer Star and you while reading. hehehe

Of course I'm your late night release...;)
phoebelicious chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
*squeal* I was so excited to see an update today and you didn't disappoint. I love the fact that they are both out of their comfort zones and yet as hot as hell! Can't wait for more.
VampsGurl chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Just perfect. I think Bella just broke out of that shy little shell of hers. Edward surely didn't disappoint at all. Now it seems like Bella is really into the online thing...

They should go buy some webcams..so they can see what they do to each other. p
StarlightSuccubus chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Hey!

Dawnie, the chapter was super awesome. I loved every minute of it and I am glad that we can see some progress here.

I know this story will be a hit and I love you HARD bb!

You are awesome as a person and writer!

XOXO;

Karla
Krissy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh come on! You HAVE to continue this, but I know one thing for certain. If you are, I'm going to hate your updating schedule. ;(

It's going to be me waiting in front of this computer waiting for you to update everyday. But continue this story anyways cause I'm lovin' it!
cod46 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So glad you are back!

I like your idea so much, has lots of potential.

Dinamic, fun, hot. Love Emmett(after GreenEyedDoc of course).

Keep going please.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
more please
sljones73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Very original! I love it so far. I hope you continue.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is interesting. I'm intrigued by the concept.

I hope they'll develop an emotional bond, and maybe meet eventually? Will you give u Bella's POV?

I'm looking forward to more! :)
Dumbo the Octopus chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue with it :)
tby789 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
28 year old SWM, experimenting in something new. Fan fiction writer who tames lions in his spare time. Aspiring horticulturalist, voted most likely to induce spontaneous ovulation by use of tongue.

heheh.