Reviews for Late Night Encounters
dlb2546 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like it! I'm not a person that really likes cyber sex/phone sex, but you made this interesting. I'm very interested in seeing wehre you take this story. When's the next chapter coming?
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm glad that you got rid of Tanya early on... lol

omg Emmett- subtle? LOL but that was funny.

Yeah I soo woud read it if you continue.

There are so many possibilities from here... ah can't wait!
FFaddict321 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
YES Please continue! :)
xtothey chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I want more! This is a much different story than I have read, so far. Looking forward to it!
noseinabook chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Um, wow. Just wow. I really don't know what to say. If it was this amazing not being in the same room, how will it be when they meet up face-to-face? I don't know if I can even think about this... This was an amazing start and I would love to see more...
Julie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Don't like it, I LOVE IT!
silvervampiregoddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I loved it - definitely a different spin that I haven't seen before. OMG- so many possiblities.

I can't wait for an update :-)

xoxoxo

Laura
iapi173 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow! loved this!

It was funny and different and I can't wait for more!

would they finally meet someday? they're so far away!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks for writing! :D
lindyrb chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hm...possibilities. Of course, at SOME point, they're going to want to actually meet...
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha...love it!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You have me hooked already...this is going to be SO good! Can't wait for chapter 2!
dellaterra chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my! My glasses are all fogged up. You need to ask about continuing this? Keep it coming! (That's what she said!)
TwiWarped chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Mh! I think that his story really needs to be continued. So much potential! Hopefully someone will invest in webcams!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I am intrigued and am really interested as to see what happens when they decide to check each other out in person, woo hoo
StarlightSuccubus chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hey Dawnie

I am glad I can see this posted because just when I met you, you sent this and I thought it was pretty funny and hot.

I look forward to see the next chapter! This is so good, and I know ppl will like it!

Luv ya,