Reviews for Late Night Encounters
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very intriguing. I really like it and can see it going far.
shirley123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
R U GONNA CONTINUE
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Interesting premise. Great writing.

NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow. I'm on the same page as they are. Just... wow. I can tell you that I'm for sure looking forward to more of this. I do hope you'll continue it. It's going on alert, just in case. :)
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Please Continue! this looks Awesome!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I loved dawn. I loved it the first time I read it, the second time and now. Keep it up. Can't wait until they progress to webcam. Oh my.

erica
80sChick00 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hot! If the sex is that good over the computer, I can't wait to find out what would happen if they ever met in person. Love the first chapter & can't wait for more!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Could be interesting, just wish they were actually in the same city. Then she could end up in his ER looking up into his Green Eyes.
Milalencar chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Im excited for this. Hopefully it will help me get out of my current emofunk! :P

FINALLY HOME. I HAD CHOSEN THIS PROFESSION TO SAVE LIVES AND IN EXCHANGE IT FELT AS IF I WAS SACRIFICING MY SANITY.

Hahahahah I can totally relate. *says the doc reading FF in the midlle of her night shift break*

AND I HAD ENDURED JUST AS MANY YEARS OF HIM BEING ON MY ASS ABOUT MY LACKLUSTER SEX LIFE.

Unfortunately I can relate too. :P

REACHING INTO THE FRONT POCKET OF MY SCRUBS TO GRAB MY CIGARETTES

NO! I hate smokers! And he is a doctor, for goodness sake! Make him stop. Ok, rant over.

28 year old SWM, experimenting in something new. Fan fiction writer who tames lions in his spare time. Aspiring horticulturalist, voted most likely to induce spontaneous ovulation by use of tongue.

Hahahah That is funny! Id click on that bio. :)

BELLANOVA: I LIKE SCRUBS… EASY ACCESS. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO TO YOU RIGHT NOW?

I guess the girl is all about cutting to the chase. ;)

GRNEYEDDOC1981: I WANT YOUR PRETTY MOUTH ON MY COCK

*gasp* LOL He is really getting into it.

NEVER AGAIN WOULD I SCOFF AT THE IDEA OF CYBERSEX.

Yeah, dont knock it till youve tried it. ;)

SOMEONE HAD JUST MADE ME COME WITH WORDS… ONLY WORDS.

That and your lubed up hand. Heheheh Feels good, doesnt it? Hehehehh The right words can be magical. :)

GRNEYEDDOC1981: GUARANTEE IT

He better be good for it! ;)

AS I WALKED INTO THE ER THAT MORNING, I IMMEDIATELY SPOTTED EMMETT AND HIS JAW FELL OPEN.

Emmett already knows! Hahahahha

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A PATHETIC LOSER, SITTING AROUND HERE WAITING AROUND FOR A WOMAN I’VE NEVER MET?

There are thousands that do it every night! No need to feel bad. ;)

BELLANOVA: ARE YOU THERE?

Oh! She showed up! :D

I like it a lot, just not sure about the smoking thing. Smoking is a deal breaker for me. :P That is one of the reasons Im not a huge Rob fan, like most.

But, anyway, great start! :D
Heather1970 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Love it. This is such a great plot for a story. It is so different from what is out there.

I can't wait to read more.

Heather
10thandrose chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
omg. It's so wrong, and so right. And I really want to read more.
Hollibell chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
O. It's kinda sexy. And oddly romantic. I find myself wondering, "Are they ever going to meet?" "Is she really in LA?" Because I know if it were me, I wouldn't tell where I really was. ;) I hope you continue.
twilightfictionfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I loved it! Hope you keep going with it too. And please let them use webcams before long if you continue it. I want Bella to be fuck-hot looking in this story just like Edward always gets to be. Got your story on alert to see if we get more!
DragonPurr chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It's great. LOL, who knew anonymous sex chat rooms could be so liberating. Poor chap!
Yvicuna chapter 1 . 7/29/2009