Reviews for Kingdom Come
Blaze Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really liked the way you showed England's attitudes towards his (ex)colonies in this. It was really good.
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is cute. I love the second person point of view; it really makes this fic unique.

lukefonefabre chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I LOVED this fanfic to bits and pieces! The way you incorporated the reader into this was just amazing, (I take it it's 2nd person from the reviews *forgot*) and the end, the END! Uhg, I couldn't stop re-reading that last line, it made me smile like an idiot. C:

You have graced this site with your awesome. 3
Ryukansen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I thought it was written very well - and I especially like how you made your story involve the reader. 2nd-Person, right? :D But nonetheless I hope to read more stories from you and think that this one shot is cute and portrays the characters truly :)
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so good! I am a big fan of "Second Person" for some reason, and this was the perfect story for it, too. I love how you made it feel like you were there, talking to England himself. Everything felt so real, too, for me at least, like I was actually in a pub somewhere, "chatting" with him (he was doing the talking, so we can't really say chatting).

I also love how America comes in in the end, and especially the last line "...and you realize that foreign relations between England and America must be really good." It was just so cute. I hope you write more stories like this!