Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Leonialeo chapter 1 . 3/31
I know this was written 8 years ago but I cannot help to hope that you might sometimes visit the story. I read it over 2 days and all troughout the last 10 chapters or so you have me in tears. I say I'm lucky enough not to have lost a substantial member of my family and this story makes me ask how someone can possibly live without someone they love. You are such a good author, I wish you nothing but the best.
Langerz2003 chapter 50 . 1/22
Awww this story is just so CUTE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I'm gonna share this on my tumblr: potterhead236 and I'll follow you!
owlishwolves chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Oh this is brilliant. I've never read a "Voldy's daughter" story where she lived with the Weasleys!
Desired88 chapter 50 . 12/5/2015
Hi you mentioned you were thinking of doing a sequel to this did you ever right it? I really liked this story. You did a great job. Keep writting your good at it. Thanks for sharing.

If you did make the sequel could you please tell me the name of it.
raexen chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
Draco is going to go crazy when he starts dating Erin. SIX overprotective brothers to deal with. SIX.
Delete This Abandoned Account chapter 50 . 4/2/2015
This was soooo unsatisfying, in a good way I mean. I really just wanted this to be much much longer, because this story was such a delight to read and I could never get enough of Draco and Erin! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this as much as I did in the end, but Erin Riddle really grew on me. Her interactions with the characters-with Draco, the Weasleys, even Neville, all were wonderful and at the same time heart-breaking. You've really out done yourself with this fic, and I would definitely read it again someday. Thank you for your dedication to this fic, 50 chapters is certainly a feat. And thank you for all the tears and laughs I had while reading!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
This story is gold. It should be held on a high pedestal where everyone can see it and appreciate it.
lizyeh2000 chapter 50 . 8/8/2014
Loved your story, now favourited!
Hestia11 chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Oh god that ending. No- wait, let me back up- Oh god that stotry, I find it's a little disappointing that they're was no Weasley reunion but I get it. The story was probably better ending like this.
- Hestia
WildWeasel42 chapter 50 . 7/14/2014
This story was Amazing! It made me happy and it also made me cry, and I would most definetly read a one-shot and/or sequal! Please continue and tell us what happens to Erin's life after the war, please!
Taffyrose chapter 50 . 6/24/2014
I just read all 50 chapters in two days. Absolutely loved it, it was original and well written.
alittle disappointed that there wasn't a sequel or a one shot, about her reconnecting with the weasley or her life with draco and everyone after the war.
Pirate-chan chapter 50 . 4/30/2014
I have been sitting here at my table since maybe 5:30pm reading this. It is now 12:30am... I absolutely loved your story! SO well written! I love how Erin was written, how she changed... the "Before Voldemort" and the "After Voldemort" as it was mentioned by Draco in a previous chapter. You are such a strong writer, and you had me glued to my seat! And now I feel sad that this is done! Bravo!
asdfghjkl chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
best srtory ever
asdfghjkl chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
this chapter made my heart ache :(
asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
no no no voldemort cannot love because he was conceived with the help of a love potion! but besides that I think you're doing good with Draco staying in character