Reviews for Basic Training
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This story was awsome. Epps and Sideswipe make a great team. I like that even though Sides was stubborn and used to working on his own, he was still willing to learn to work as a team. I always liked his design, especially his pedes. He's always in motion, gliding around on his tires. He's a cool looking character and he knows it lol. I love the way you portray Epps too. He professional and waa good at accessing what he needed to do to help Sideswipe. This story was funny and well written too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so perfect. :D I love the way you characterized Sideswipe, and you wrote Epps! Nobody writes Epps! You are wonderful.
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Makes me want to be N.E.S.T personnel even more! :)
lilyou22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
They knew they were awesome, the N.E.S.T. team knew they were awesome, and very soon, the Decepticons would know it, too.

the ending was perfect, you keep sideswipe in character, they were both showing there natural awesomeness, you had humor in this, and the story was awesome.

translation: this story was fragging awesome! :D

keep up the good work lilyou22 signen out.
Patcher chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, that was one kickass show alright. Awesome fic! :D It's like as if I can see the action taking place right in front of me as well. I think I was gaping by the end of the fic. XD
Rainbow 5tar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderfull! *claps* I reallly enjoys this little story. I was really good. :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
An old story, but a new take for certain on Sideswipe. I like this very much.

I take it the new Sides falls within your definition of "silver-haired bishie"?
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I lurve me some Sideswipe. This was truly visual and fun, completely within the thinking of these guys as portrayed and favorited. Thank you.
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
*Cheers* This story is beyond great. Bravo, dudette!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Yep, I definitely enjoyed that! And I'd love to read the other training exercises. Especially the Mudflap and Skids one, poor, poor Graham! XD
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome story! I wish Sideswipe had a bigger part in the movie but whatever, it was still a great movie.
Rubyswordsmaster chapter 1 . 8/3/2009

damn they are good.

loved the story!
caz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
stupid ff dot net reviewy thing.

Yeah, beginning bit with Epps pretty much tellin sideswipe what a noob he is, that made me grin all evil. :D

Heh, that bit about Swipe unlockin' the doors but making epps open em, like a dog trying to exert dominance. heh.

great team up there at the end, THAT's how you team humans and Bot's up man! YAY!

definately a fun read.
ca chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i found myself cackling in that first bit with Epps ordering Sideswipe to put those signs back, and pretty much callin' him a rank amateur. LOL Damn that was good.
Latiwings chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Awesome story. Good job on it!