Reviews for Pom Poms and Gummy Bears
HIMYMSON91 chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
That was super cute!

the "i love you's" so cute!

I soo hope Spencer doesn't freak out though.

Awesome update though! plz pms!
Baley-fo-life chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
Favorite chapter to date, so worth the wait! they Love eachother and I love them. I hope Spencer doesn't chicken out with her relationship with Ash when she comes out. Super pumped for the next update and loving the sexual chemistry between them. Till next update, Later!
LoLo06 chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
Ahh Spashley goodness. I love it! Great chapter! Finally no one interrupted them lol! PMS!
mutt009 chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
aww...i hope spencer keeps her head up an her confidence an opposes all that are against her ash. i cant wait for the next post! :)
DarceLynn chapter 20 . 11/5/2009

Now if only things would flow as easily when other people are around...
epikkk chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
wow, the three words have been said. go spashley :D

thx for the update!
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
ash singing britney... hell yea that's awesome! wasn't spence to just up and blurt out the L bomb but glad she did and that ash feels the same. I'm hoping that the confidence hangs around too, it's about time spence stops hiding. she and ash are solid which is a great starting place. excellent update! pms!
Lostmemories203 chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
aw! this waz cute! hopefully Spencer does get up the courage 2 tell ppl shes wit Ashley. luvin it! plz update soon!
epikkk chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
love this, the promises and reassurances..

the fact that ashley is pulling through, whether its learning to stand madison and aiden or quitting cigaretts, because of spencer means so much. thx for the update :)
devil2010 chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
its cool
HIMYMSON91 chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Wow...Ashley sure had a rough day.../

I'm actually surprised Madison hasn't gone all ape sh*t and told everyone about Spencer and Ashley...however, i'm not complaining. Ha.

Greaatt update! Please post soon!
DarceLynn chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
I'm glad Spence finally knows what she wants and is willing to stick up for it.
IaMsOo chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Good! :)
MaterialGirlMe chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
wow,i hope everything works out for Spence,i love spashley!PMSASAP,I love your fan fic.
hugbuddy13 chapter 19 . 10/30/2009