Reviews for Pom Poms and Gummy Bears
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
wow, so sad. but I still don't feel bad for ashley. she needs to get her shit sorted out, intstead of "sulking and wasting my empty life away". I was surprised that spence didn't tell paula the whole story, whether it was to save her (spence) the agony of dealing with it again, or to save paula from knowing how badly ash screwed up and hurt spence, I'm not sure. as for ash not fighting for spence, I really don't know. maybe she was just running away and giving up like spence said, or maybe she thought she was doing the right thing for once by staying away. either way, she's not going to get spence back by moping around. I'm not saying she should go back to partying and all that, I'm saying she needs to decide what's next for her future. and I don't think that involves following spence across the country, if she's thinking of doing that, because they aren't ready for that. spence saying that they really don't know what love is was a tiny bit cruel in my opinion, especially because I think she knows deep down that yes she really does love ash, and that's not going to just go away, no matter what. "I can see something in her deep blue eyes. She's begging me for something but I can't read what it is"- I found that interesting. what was spence looking for from ash? the apology that she mentioned never getting? or maybe she got exactly what she was looking for when ash told her that she did indeed love her. anyway, this whole story has been so great, just like everything else by you hun! I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel, to see what kind of emotional roller coaster you'll put us on then! cheers!
MittNacht chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
Awesome Story! I can't wait for the sequel. I'm pretty sure it's going to be fucking awesome as well! Can't wait! )
Heartichoke chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
YESSS! Sequel? What an awesome surprise! Thank you so much! Good luck writing!
imaferrari chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
Abrupt SLAM into the end. But, it is a good spot to stop and move on to the sequel. Wanted to just yell at Ashley to pull her fucking head out. She never even apologized to Spencer? What a dip-shit. (Ok, I'm obviously irritated because I want F to be every other sentence.) She could see in Spencer's eyes that she was begging Ashley for something. How about an affirmation of past, current and future devotion and love, not this past tense I loved you crap. Ugh, virtually slapping her upside her head again!

Can't wait until your sequel starts. Adding you to author alerts RIGHT NOW!
Your Relentless Lover chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
Great ending for the story, I just really hope Ashley and Spencer get things figured out. Both of them need this time apart, but I think know that things will work out. I really can't wait for the sequel, I'll be looking for it.
hugbuddy13 chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
oh wow

thats sad

but im glad your still writting this story
prissy020304 chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
awesome ending for this story! can't wait for the sequel.
KathleenDee chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
This is crraappp lol in the nicest way possible, this clify kills me...dont they have the whole summer to fix things so spencer doesnt leave? please lol Great story btw looking forward for more :)
mutt009 chapter 29 . 8/1/2010
damn..i cant believe ashley would do that to spencer...so it siunds like spencer is goin to nyu...i wonder whats to come
Coachkimm chapter 29 . 7/29/2010
I can't believe you left it there you evil evil person :) more please.
Your Relentless Lover chapter 29 . 7/28/2010
Okay. I have to say I SERIOUSLY misjudged this story. I kept on seeing it on here, but I never really took a look at it, I don't know why. I'm glad I finally gave it a chance. I love it. I really hope Spashley prevails... eventually. I think they need sometime apart. Especially Ashley, I so want to reach through the computer and smack her upside the head. Great story!
AnniTheRock chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
ah i need the next one man ;D
imaferrari chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
I read this chapter twice because I was so irritated with Ashley. It's one thing that she ALMOST slept with Jill. But Ashley treating Spencer so badly when she (Ashley) was in the wrong for making out with Jill is just low. Wrong. Selfish. And now at this pool party, openly flirting with Jill (hand on knee, staring at her body) - even lower.

I think we can all agree that Spencer was right to break up with Ashley. The sad part of all of this is they have a lifetime history together. They HAVE that lifetime past, present and future connection, that REAL love. Ashley's immaturity, however, is colossal. She isn't mentally or emotionally ready for Spencer. Quite clearly. Her behavior is juvenile. Some people in high school (or college or even into their late 20s) are just not on the same level of maturity as their peers. I think Ashley has the capacity to be all she needs to be for Spencer, but she does not have the capability right now.

Spencer should go off to NYU. Ashley should straighten her shit out and grow up. (That means stop the drunken nights and random sex and get serious about her future.) Once Ashley is ready, she then needs to pursue Spencer. Until then, she needs to grovel her ass off, say she understands why they cannot be right now, and promise Spencer that she will change and grow and one day be all that Spencer needs her to be. She should also admit that Spencer may move on with another love, but that she believes there IS no love that will ever be greater than what they have and that she will fight for it if and when Spencer can ever forgive her.

Finally, Jillian isn't any better than Ashley. She was a knowing participant and would have slept with Ashley had that phone not rung. Plus, she was going along with the flirting right in front of Spencer. THAT is low, too. She knows that Ashley loves Spencer in a way that Ashley will NEVER love her. Why even go there. Let it GO. If Ashley can't keep her eyes and hands off Jill, that friendship needs to end.

OK, way too involved in this right now.

Look forward to your next post. Hope it is soon. VERY soon.
MittNacht chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
God Damn, Ashley! How could she have done that to that wonderful girl! She doesn't know what she is losing! I hope she comes to her senses. Great Update! Please post more soon.
WillowOn3 chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
I dont see how they can get back to together

with how ashley messed it all up. I'd like to

see this fic ends with them not getting back

together where spencer moves to NY. then whip

up a sequel maybe? or not hihi. truthfully I

loved and sympathized with ashley at the start.

but with a twist to this fic, I'm not sure now.

and with the same twist, u made this fic more

intersting to read. :)