Reviews for Pom Poms and Gummy Bears
2bz2breading chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
Well damn. Ashley has gone and truly screwed up. Thanks for the update. PMS!
stix04 chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
so sad, but well written. i don't blame spencer even a little. ashley is just being an ass. make her pay, spence. and start getting your crap together ash! great update
HIMYMSON91 chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
Fuck Ashley. I'm more than disappointed in her.

Poor Spencer. / I hope she doesn't get addicted to those sleeping pills. Huge mistake! And as for college, I hear NYU bells in the near distance.

Please post soon!
Oi.Blondie chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
Ooooh its so gooooood!
Baley-fo-life chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
Okay seriously I loved Ashley in this story, she was so sweet now she's a complete Douchebag! that Jillian also needs a BIG SLAP! lol Okay way to serious, I hope Spencer is okay and get some serious revenge, b/c now after this I'm not sure I want her and Ashley back together, right now I don't think Ashley deserves her! Ughh, gotta love Spash and all the twisted Drama. thanks for the update missed the story, love it. Till next time I hope Ashley get her shit together, lata!
slushhy chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
Damn it Ashley, gahd. Its soo freaking typical.. hope you wallow in self loathing ahaha. Gahd. How can she even say that she loves Spencer. geeze. Sigh, well you did great here. please please update soon. PEACE
DarceLynn chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ugh. why'd Ash have to fuck up? this sucks.
KathleenDee chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
omg omg lol ash better...idk not be stupid anymore
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
are you fucken kidding me? I want so badly to reach through this screen and smack the hell out of ashley. not even to smack some sense into her, but because she deserves it. where the hell does she get off treating spence like dirt for a week, and then getting all mad about the college thing? you don't cheat on your girl and then treat her like that. and you sure as hell don't say 'not currently' when asked if you cheated, as if the answer doesn't mean a damn thing. seriously, I was a bit mad last chapter, but ash seemed like she was sorry and was going to do the right thing and beg forgiveness. but now? no, totally pissed off. she cheated, because she was jealous no less, then proceeded to act like a complete asshole, so she's not getting any sympathy from me. if spence goes off to NY, ash totally deserves it. wow, ok, yea, I'm pissed, lol. and that means only one thing... excellent chapter hun!
hugbuddy13 chapter 29 . 7/21/2010
wow thats crazy

ashley is an ass
imaferrari chapter 28 . 7/20/2010
Uh, yeah, this SUPER sucks. Ashley lost her friggin' mind! I want to smack her upside the head. REALLY hard.

Please update soon. I know the whole Hell Hath No Fury part is coming up because Ashley HAS to tell Spencer, and Spencer's gonna lose it. Talk about troubled waters...
imaferrari chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
sweet chapter.
imaferrari chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
Love the build up, the I Love Yous, everything.
imaferrari chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
That make out scene is hot! Then Glen busting in on them, with the "oh my. 'Sup Ashley?" HA!
imaferrari chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
Such a great chapter. The first kisses in the previous couple were good, but I really love the family coming together.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »