Reviews for Pom Poms and Gummy Bears
imaferrari chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I love this version of Paula. Actually, I like this version of Ashley and Spencer and Glen, too. I like the history between them all.
imaferrari chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Well, I can't believe that I did not review when I first read this story last month. Then again, I was on vacation in BFE and read it on my phone - which has serious touch screen issues - so maybe that's why I did not review. I really enjoyed it, obviously.

Anyway, I am reading it again, at least up to your last chapter. When I read this line, "Be like a ninja, be like a ninja" I cracked up and thought I'd go ahead and start reviewing. I'm sure I'll post more as I continue on.
Team Jasper1 chapter 28 . 7/14/2010
I really can't believe that Ashley just cheated on Spencer.

Grr I'm so mad at her right now xD

Well, I hope everything turns out alright, despite the fact that Ash is back stabbing Spencer.

I hope you update soon!
DarceLynn chapter 28 . 7/13/2010
nooooo *cries* why ashley? why would you do something idiotic like that?
HIMYMSON91 chapter 28 . 7/7/2010
O

She cheated on her? Oh hell no! Can I kick Ashley's ass!

post soon!
heregoingthere chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
Aww please update soon. This is getting really good :)
mb168 chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
What the hell! how could Asj do that!
momo0424 chapter 28 . 7/3/2010
Oooh! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Oi.Blondie chapter 28 . 7/2/2010
OOOOOOHHHHH just caught up with this, what drama!

love it pms
spashleygirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
omg please please update i have to know wat happen please i need to know. i am so mad at ashley. wtf ashley. i feel so bad for spencer all she gave up for ashley please please update as soon a posible
mutt009 chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
grrr..wtf was ashley thinkin!..she worked hard to get spencer an yea her an jill may have harbored feelings for each other but they have special ppl in their lives...why go an ruin that...what more could ashley want in jill that she doesnt have with spencer...that not coo at all...super grr! cant wait for more
Becci2009 chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
omg uve Got to update like now! I dnt like Ashley no more I hope spencer makes her chase after her. Update fast relly fast !
MaterialGirlMe chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
this is soo cliché,im soo dissapointed in Ash,i mean seriously cheat on Spence!how dare she! she doesn't even deserve her!pmsasap-i think this is the first time in my life that i seriously don't love spashley :(,i'm soo heartbroken!
lemonheadforyew chapter 28 . 6/30/2010
I hate you for making me wait for the next chapter to find out what happens :) if u wait long to update I will hurt you
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 28 . 6/30/2010
holy hell! gotta say hun, I saw you pulling something like this outta the bag, I was waiting for it! dunno why, I just was ) that being said, WHAT THE HELL ASH? so pissed off at her right now! and poor spence, when ash drops the bomb, ohhh boy. ky needs to pull out a slap to the head for ash, seriously. so anyway fanfreakingtastic update, very very excited to see it. and I'll have you know I'm currently re-reading just so that I can enjoy it all fresh in my mind. but I'll continue that later as it's 1 am and I'm exhausted. kudos!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »