Reviews for The Unwanted
escape5 chapter 33 . 2/1/2012
an excellent fanfiction. nothing else needs saying. thanks for the pleasure.
slytherinslut13 chapter 29 . 5/27/2010
I like Draco XD

That final revenge against Lucius brings a whole new meaning to 'a stick up ones arse' That was supreme humor, thank you!
SnapeAngel chapter 33 . 4/20/2010
LOVED the ending! just perfect last chapter!

loved what they did coming up with a new school for the 'unwanted' and 'outcast' children...beutiful idea!

just loved the story and most of all this last chapter

oh nd I LOVED Lucius' death - about 1/2 of what he deserved but glad he had a nasty death!

nicely done!
SnapeAngel chapter 32 . 4/20/2010
He was sure she was playing at being a Potions Master as she clasped her hands behind her back and scowled as she yelled orders at the coat rack.

- that is just SO funny!
SnapeAngel chapter 29 . 4/20/2010
my I do like the draco in this story! lol

and I LOVE beth's trick with Lucius' wand! HA!
SnapeAngel chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
great house elf lol she's adorable
SnapeAngel chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
"Ideas?" he yelled, "How about arresting Lucius Malfoy as a paedophile? How about arresting him for molesting and raping children? How about finding and defeating the Dark Lord? I assure you, he is out there. How about looking at her step-father's arm? I am sure you will find a mark, you know the mark? You work at the fucking Ministry, surely you know what to look for. How about awarding her the Order of Merlin for bringing down a Death Eater? An eleven-year-old, not even in school, with enough rage and sheer fear to bring down a Death Eater. Bloody Hell witch, praise her for doing more good than your own have done these many years."

-MAN you pinned Severus on that one! loved the 'the mark' lol just perfect

oh and loved the comment to albus about having never seen him loose control...i can see him saying that through nearly gritted teeth lol
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
good girl! kill the mother fucking pervert!
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 3/27/2010
Brava! At last they're married (what took him so long?) and as happy as they can be (hey, no bomb craters...). And in time, the free school will overtake the private one in quality, because for one thing, they're not spending half their time trying to sabotage a different house.

Excellent story.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 3/27/2010
Very good chapter. And when is Severus going to marry her, anyway?

Of course Beth needs counseling. But so does Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 3/21/2010
Oh, dear-if only Beth had waited just a few days, all of them could have gone to that manor, rescued Tobby, killed Lucius, and without Beth getting hurt so badly. Here's hoping she survives all this (and Tobby, too).
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 3/19/2010
Beth is flirting back at Draco, and she doesn't understand what's wrong with Snape?

As for the extra students at the school, at least they are getting an education, as well as room and board; I very much suspect they would not have done so while Albus was Headmaster.

I can't tell-is Voldemort gone by now, or what?
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
Oh, Draco never spoke truer words; why _is_ Severus taking so long about marrying her, anyway? Here's hoping they can all find Tobby.

"Kiss me"-well, it worked .
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 3/13/2010
Do the Weasleys really have good manners? I've never seen it in canon; ask Montague what good manners the twins showed him when they jumped him two for one and nearly murdered him. We've all noticed Ron's behavior at the dining table, the way Percy is treated like dirt, and the charming way Ginny beats up on anyone in her way. But then, Snape has had 'Gryffindor is superior' propaganda shoved down him for so long he appears to believe it himself.

I suppose this is a good chapter; can Beth trace Sandy through the Muggle world? After all, Sandy did have to have references and other paperwork, and it's nearly impossible to fake is _all_.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
Oh, I'm so glad Severus decided to use Legilimens; he wouldn't have believed her otherwise. He is horrid to Beth, but maybe someday he will truly trust her.

As for Tobby, how about calling Millie and asking her? House elves can do a lot more than people think.

Very good chapter.