Reviews for The tango sonny
Elena Ryan chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
:D Niiiiiiiice I loved it!
Wow chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That's ridiculous. All you did was c/p.
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Tat's pretty cool!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
.Awesome! Please do more SWAC and RENT crossovers, cuz this was awesome! Really funny too! You totally pulled this off!
Auryn Rei Evroren chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'll be completely honest with you- this has no creativity at all. All you did, from what I can tell, is replace the names and copy and paste the lyrics from RENT. That doesn't show your writing ability at all. Try writing more than just lyrics- add in movement, descriptions of emotions, things like that!
scitah chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ok obviously u havent seen every episode of sunny with a chance otherwise you would know james conroy is the guy sonny went out with in the episode sonny with a chance of dating... and i even said in the description that its just the lyrics, and i do love ur coments but come on! i even said it! whatever, thx for reading it anyway.
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i'm sorry, but this story wasn't very good - all u did was copy and paste the lyrics to Tango: Maureen and change them. and who the heck is james conroy?
katie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
NICE!

I'M SEEING THE SHOW TOMORROW! I'M SO EXCITED!
CarryYourHeartWithMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dude this isn't even writing, all u did was copy and paste the lyrics and changed the name of who said them... thats terrible!
ConfusifyingCristy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ha! I like this because I love RENT, and Sonny with a Chance. Plus, this is my favorite song in the whole show! Thanks for uploading!
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hahaha. Now, go through and Edit like the wind, Cuz.
cheerleader19500 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009