Reviews for Surprise!
sbmcneil chapter 22 . 10/18
Lily is awful! She watches her son fly for the first time and she gets so anxious that she screams at him and humiliates him before grounding him? Mothers should not act like that. Its not his fault she's a nervous idiot. My son just passed that age, I can't imagine humiliating him like that for no reason. He wasn't hurt and he loves to fly. I don't think Ginny would ever act like that - Hermione and Molly I can see. Is this all these women are going to do? They are screaming at him and treating him like crap.
sbmcneil chapter 21 . 10/18
Yeah, I don't understand the need for disguises and fake names. Isn't everyone there supposed to be a friend of Harry's? Why would they still go through with the party with such a monumental event happening to Harry?
sbmcneil chapter 20 . 10/18
Hermione needs to get over herself. She helps arrange a party she knows he doesn't want and complains at a few minor curse words. Lily married a marauder, I can't see her being such a self righteous bitch over a few curse words.
lojosmom chapter 3 . 9/15
I think that I will really enjoy this story. It is off to a great start.
THIS WAS AMAZING! OMGOSH,PLEASE DO A SQUEAL,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!
Hi bitch do not make ron and hermione paring make harry and hermione bye bitch
HufflepuffDaughterofSirius chapter 46 . 8/29
I love it
Gryffindor 31 chapter 73 . 7/29
THIS WAS AMAZING I NEVER READ A FANFICTION WITH SO MANY CHAPTERS I JUST LOVE IT AND READ IT REPITIDELY !
charliepittlevy chapter 1 . 7/28
Albus is the best. Anyone who writes shit to discredit him is super wrong and he never would have messed with time like that,he also never knew about peter or he never would have permitted an innocent man to suffer as it was clearly shown in Harry Potter isn't a winny little girl like the way you potrayed him,panick attacks...who are you had been through enough over the years and he always pulled through and the whole weed thing,are you for real. Anyway your writing is good but your story isn't good i didn't offend you much,i just hate it when people turn Dumbledore's good intentions into a joke like rita skeeter. it was a nice read though
mischief managed chapter 56 . 5/17
I am enjoying the story so much that I find it extremely funny.
don' be sarcastic it will take time to get into the story
Morganvil225 chapter 49 . 3/16
I've read and re-read this story. One thing that jumps out at me in this chapter is Harry not knowing how Fred and George got the Marauder's Map. If you re-read the third book, they told Harry how they got it. One twin dropped a dungbomb in the corridor outside Filch's office and the other opened a drawer labeled 'Confiscated and Highly Dangerous', saw the parchment and took it. I also just re-read that book.
RJSP chapter 2 . 3/12
Great story! :D
Pat chapter 73 . 1/6
I read this whole thing. Overall OK, but a few criticisms:
You left us hanging on the missing children cases.
You didn't really get far with Dudley/Harry relationship - I suppose I'd hoped for more.
No resolution of Lily and James' planned unfriendly visit to Petunia!
No resolution of the publicist/lawyer/incident at the joke shop with the kid - is Harry going to get suspended from his job?
No resolution of the issue with Hermione's parents.

Also, your focus on the prank war left me cold because I don't like pranking:
PRANKING IS BULLYING.
Pranking is bullying because it's just a different way of forcing somebody to do something they don't want to do:
"I can make you wear clothes you don't want to wear - and I can make you be permanently embarrassed, with photos of it." "I can make you talk funny - and other people will know about it." In essence: "I have the power to make you miserable - **I have power over you**."

Thinking about this issue actually kept me awake for awhile last night! What would I do if I were the victim of a Fred/George prank? I HATE pranks. So I would hate Fred and George. I don't DO pranks, so I wouldn't be pranking them back - but I would want to hurt them. They had power over me, and I don't like that - I would want to have power over them, to even the score and restore my dignity. I would want to beat them up. I'm honestly thinking about breaking their legs, here. And what if I were a younger kid, unable to "fight back", with magic or otherwise? This would just... I mean, my stomach's getting acid from my level of raw *anger*! Fred and George aren't cute and funny - they are bullies. (And we have to remember what happened to Peter Pettigrew - his so-called "friends" pranked him repeatedly, and thought it was funny - and Peter turned Dark, because he got tired of being the butt of jokes.)

So, criticisms of the Prank War: The Pranking Queens CHEATED. You gave some rationales, but I'm sorry: CHEATED.
Hiding the existence of a third team: CHEATING.
Outright lying to say that somebody on each team had agreed to cover the scoreboard: CHEATING.
Pranks that went off during dinner, despite "spells being cast earlier": CHEATING.

I'll check to see if you've written anything else interesting, but I don't think I'll bookmark this one.
bookworm87 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
i must say, you join the cliffy-happy group of the Internet. But Sirius sounds like... Sirius! (again, no pun intended.) so good job!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »