Reviews for Surprise!
kitty chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Been 6 years now. What about that promised sequel?
kitty chapter 73 . 12/20/2015
Good story. Wish you had finished the missing children story line and the meeting between lily and petunia. Would liked to have read that.
Draculoramalfoy11 chapter 73 . 11/7/2015
I have no words. I need would need multiple dictionaries to be able to describe how gorgeous this story is. Literally no other story of this kind I've read will match up, I promise you that.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Your next story should be of Harry dead when his parents wake up, only to find out that he is not actually dead!
crazykaykay229 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
...WHAT?!
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 73 . 8/14/2015
It was a half-decent story. Harry was a whiny bitch for most of it, which you expect from the angst genre. It's always nice to see the reactions of others watching Harry in a pensive. I just wish more characters like Rita got a suitable comeuppance.

His parents still fail at parenting, and no matter how much they try and press that reset button after 17 years it won't ever make up for it. Their holier-than-thou attitude just made them incredibly unlikable. One split-second decision to take a bullet for your kid does not absolve you of your responsibility for his well-being.

It was them who didn't take Voldemort seriously and stayed behind shoddy, ill-devised defenses, even after they knew he was gunning for them. It was them who decided having a child in the midst of a war on the home front, that they were losing badly, was a good idea. It was them that never prepared for the eventuality of their deaths aside from some half-assed wishes.

Reading about Lily the Harpy blowing her top at Harry after the quidditch game was disgusting. Doubly so when you realize he was only just coming down from the battle-ready status he'd been maintaining for the duration of the war and really needed to do something to release the tension.
Zander L. Jones chapter 61 . 7/11/2015
Ahh! I love seeing everyone's reactions to the things Harry has been through! I love even more that his closest mates are still learning!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/29/2015
Love the Rita article it's just BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
I CANT BELIEVE THIS HARRY BEING MAD AT HIS MOTHER ! I HATE IT WHEN AFTER THE PARENTS GET BACK HARRY GETS HIMSELF IN TROUBLE!
kikistimi chapter 73 . 6/26/2015
This is an amazing story. The basic idea is very interesting and the details were amazing. I loved the realistic relationships and interactions, the thoughtfulness of their actions, the evolution of the characters and the details of daily life that are usually forgotten. I feel like the end was a bit rushed, some ideas initiated and not developed, and I would love a sequel.
Shamuce chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Thank God Ginny was the voice of reason. She made Harry realize that even though he kept his parents for 18 years, he saved them. Not only that, he saved Sirius. I've seen flimsy reasons to bash a character, but jesus...
Goose chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
How can anyone be mad at Dumbledore? Would they have rather he let his parents die? Sure Harry didn't have them for years 2-18, but they will be there for his wedding, and the birth of their grandchildren...I don't see how anyone other than rebellious teenagers can consider this some sort of evil manipulation. The Dumbledore hate in fanfiction makes no sense.
TheSillyDoughnut chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
Hey, great story! I've been reading for a while so I thought I will review it. I wish this would happen in the movie, I just love James and Sirius they are true friends. I love how they're old but they laugh about it. They are really cool and i'm glad they got to reunite.
GineveraPotter chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Prank war ahahaha! Love this relaxed Harry
GineveraPotter chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Sirius finding out about Remus & Tonks was so sad. Broke my heart. Really glad you included him in this story and not just James and Lily.
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »