Reviews for Surprise!
Pat chapter 73 . 1/6
I read this whole thing. Overall OK, but a few criticisms:
You left us hanging on the missing children cases.
You didn't really get far with Dudley/Harry relationship - I suppose I'd hoped for more.
No resolution of Lily and James' planned unfriendly visit to Petunia!
No resolution of the publicist/lawyer/incident at the joke shop with the kid - is Harry going to get suspended from his job?
No resolution of the issue with Hermione's parents.

Also, your focus on the prank war left me cold because I don't like pranking:
PRANKING IS BULLYING.
Pranking is bullying because it's just a different way of forcing somebody to do something they don't want to do:
"I can make you wear clothes you don't want to wear - and I can make you be permanently embarrassed, with photos of it." "I can make you talk funny - and other people will know about it." In essence: "I have the power to make you miserable - **I have power over you**."

Thinking about this issue actually kept me awake for awhile last night! What would I do if I were the victim of a Fred/George prank? I HATE pranks. So I would hate Fred and George. I don't DO pranks, so I wouldn't be pranking them back - but I would want to hurt them. They had power over me, and I don't like that - I would want to have power over them, to even the score and restore my dignity. I would want to beat them up. I'm honestly thinking about breaking their legs, here. And what if I were a younger kid, unable to "fight back", with magic or otherwise? This would just... I mean, my stomach's getting acid from my level of raw *anger*! Fred and George aren't cute and funny - they are bullies. (And we have to remember what happened to Peter Pettigrew - his so-called "friends" pranked him repeatedly, and thought it was funny - and Peter turned Dark, because he got tired of being the butt of jokes.)

So, criticisms of the Prank War: The Pranking Queens CHEATED. You gave some rationales, but I'm sorry: CHEATED.
Hiding the existence of a third team: CHEATING.
Outright lying to say that somebody on each team had agreed to cover the scoreboard: CHEATING.
Pranks that went off during dinner, despite "spells being cast earlier": CHEATING.

I'll check to see if you've written anything else interesting, but I don't think I'll bookmark this one.
bookworm87 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
i must say, you join the cliffy-happy group of the Internet. But Sirius sounds like... Sirius! (again, no pun intended.) so good job!
bookworm87 chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
as you already have the next chapter, i won't answer.. but i think parents.
poor dumbledore. well crafted!
bookworn87 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
i kinda don't get why they're so mad at poor wittle Dumbledore. Right?! but... DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
EGO restittuo what ever? shouldn't that be, i give you a great ego? i dunno.
bookworm87 chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
WHY! did you put a cliffy?!
SOBBBB
the story is nice tho. I kinda need a break from reading Anne of GG all day. Not literally. Anyways, congrats!
bookworm87 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
i don't really have a name to use on-line, so... i make one up.
HI! pretty good!
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
OK...OK...it was touch and go for a minute but ...I love it
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Im still on the fence I'll give it 5 more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Oh... Oh, Smooth
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
HALLO HALLO I LIKED IT ALOT EVEN THO IM ONLY STARTING IT...I HAVE A ROBLOX ACCOUNT AND IM BEING REPORTED AGAIN...IDK WHY BUT IF U WANNA FIND ME MY USER NAME IS pandalova1 BE SURE TO HAVE ALOT OF ROBLOX PEOPLE...wait what am i even saying...BUT IM SOOOOO HYPER CUZ I JUST HAD SUM SUGAR...LIKE BLOODY HELL ITS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
This is a great series I have always loved the concept of Harry being reunited with his parents and this is really well written :)
mckertis chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Cant read something this stupid any longer.
Morganvil225 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Re-reading this the day after Harry's 36th birthday. Happy belated birthday to the Man-Who-Lived-to- Love!
william01pd2018 chapter 73 . 6/28/2016