Reviews for Surprise!
Pearl chapter 3 . 5/11
A fantastic fanfiction so far.
HollyFir chapter 35 . 5/6
can i say how much i appreciate you for representing australia? we get forgotten half the time
NorGuard chapter 73 . 4/24
cant belive this is the end of this grate story, this is the best lily james sirius lives story out there
Anonymous chapter 32 . 2/17
It was the “Goodnight my mini marauder.” that got me. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
MY FEELS
This is the second time I am reading this story and I still love it. Keep up the good work!
SuperApplePie chapter 73 . 2/10
A very nice story and a very impactful ending.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 73 . 2/4
Well, I hope there is still a sequel coming, but as old as this story is already, I don’t expect to see one within the next 10 yrs. I also want to point out that I don’t care for any prequel, just the sequel, because I want to know the mystery behind the missing children.
BlueYoshiLover2004 chapter 73 . 1/11
Absolutely effing brilliant, by far my fave Harry Potter fanfiction, it left me all fuzzy wuzzy inside
Characters are just like they were in the books
Story is super unique
Jokes are pure GOLD
10/10
MoodysProtege chapter 73 . 12/5/2017
And another WAY too long, bullshit cannon fodder story. Your a purist arent you? If your gonna follow cannon so hard, quit writing and stick with reading the fucking books. Stories like this are everything wrong with fanfiction.
sbmcneil chapter 22 . 10/18/2017
Lily is awful! She watches her son fly for the first time and she gets so anxious that she screams at him and humiliates him before grounding him? Mothers should not act like that. Its not his fault she's a nervous idiot. My son just passed that age, I can't imagine humiliating him like that for no reason. He wasn't hurt and he loves to fly. I don't think Ginny would ever act like that - Hermione and Molly I can see. Is this all these women are going to do? They are screaming at him and treating him like crap.
sbmcneil chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Yeah, I don't understand the need for disguises and fake names. Isn't everyone there supposed to be a friend of Harry's? Why would they still go through with the party with such a monumental event happening to Harry?
sbmcneil chapter 20 . 10/18/2017
Hermione needs to get over herself. She helps arrange a party she knows he doesn't want and complains at a few minor curse words. Lily married a marauder, I can't see her being such a self righteous bitch over a few curse words.
lojosmom chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
I think that I will really enjoy this story. It is off to a great start.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/6/2017
THIS WAS AMAZING! OMGOSH,PLEASE DO A SQUEAL,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Hi bitch do not make ron and hermione paring make harry and hermione bye bitch
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »