Reviews for Dead Until Dark from Eric's Point of View
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
fucking amazing! I really enjoyed reading this, you should be an author! Well done you;)! xx
bib2009 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Excellent, smart filling in of Eric's point of view. Of course if he's 1000years old and cunning he must've realized that only culprit cld be long shadow, but of course he has to dispassionately consider pam as a suspect. Instincts as opposed to sentimentality? Excellent concept and insults gainst bill very funny!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'm going to keep reading! Couple of typos in story, love reading Eric's pov. Thank you
Mistress-Cinder chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I really enjoyed this Eric POV story! I hope someday you include the other books.
jewelpearl chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Good story!
KissinCullens chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
This was pretty good. I think you did a better job of capturing the 'true Eric', than DeeDeeINFJ has in her fic, 'Eric'. It's a pity you didn't continue the process for the other books in the series. I'd have been interested to read your take on Eric's internal monologue during the time following his memory loss, and up until the night of the Take-over.

Just in case SVM inspiration hits you again, I'll add you to my Favorite Authors List.

Unknown chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Omg I love this you shuld do living dead in dallas erics point of view.
SunsetRush chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Really loved your portrayal of Eric. This was great thanks for sharing
fffbone chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Eric, Eric, He wanted her very badly. I wonder if he knew the feelings he would have for her.
fffbone chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Enjoying Eric falling under the "Sookie Spell"
fffbone chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Aww I was hoping Eric actually picked the flowers out for Sookie. But it makes more sense that he had Pam do it.
fffbone chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I really like how Eric is debating with himself who Sookie will like more. Eric or Bill. How he's going to get her. Kinda funny how he keeps thinking of her.
Trajedy99 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
I did so enjoy your Eric perspective. He is truly a devious character. LOL. Thank you and Regards. Trudy
random987123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
so eric. i knew there was a reason this was one of my favorites. i'm excited to reread!
wolfeagle chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Bravo! Totally enjoyed the POV of Eric.