Reviews for 24 Policies on Tezuka Kunimitsu
A sequel, please?
I love it! Kyaaaaa! It's as if 'why tezuka kunimitsu love fuji syusuke' instead of being the rules hahahahaha
fujiryo.html chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
this is the cutest ever
Windying chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hahahah... the last disclaimer was funny and serious at the same I think that there is someone else who can actually fullfill those policies of ryoma! If he actually was gay...chances are 99%.
linh90 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
woww, it's just hilarious :)). Nearly make me laugh like an idiot. Thank you. And could you let me translate it into Vietnamese?
Kantarera chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ahh, this is so cute. I don't even meet 5 of these conditions, so I fail as a potential (life) partner for my beloved Tezuka. Well, if I can't have him, he must belong to Fuji because there's no other person in the world worthy of him and would be able to love all of him, even his wall-like personality...

Tezuka x Fuji, mansei...! (long live Tezuka x Fuji)
VaneUchihaWacabayashi chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
kiut like me
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Tezuka said 'I love you too' XD
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, they're not married, but Tezuka did confess his love to Fuji in a fandisk. -
Losi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Thank you so much! I like your fanfiction very much! Fuji is total a Tensai in various ways. And I wonder if I can translate it to Chinese and let others share with us!
ThatXX chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
so sweet :" please make more tezuji stories!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
All your stories are hilarious! I loved the ultimate rule Tezuka added on... it was the same thought I had while reading the policies: who the heck, other than Fuji, can actually fulfil all these rules? XD
ThroughTheMonsoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh crap this is so adorable! It's awesome to learn that I'm not the only one who think they should be married! And Tezuka's additional rule ksdfgahl 333
lil'sayuri-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awwww~ love this fic :) especially the end ;)

please keep up the great work XD
Bloo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011