Reviews for iSee U In The Dark
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
...Oh my gosh. That was... somethin'. Just, wow. I laughing so hard right now because I have no idea what to say about it other than amazing! But still, wow...
Seddielovergrl chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Omg I love love love love love Honor Society! I saw them live at this free concert at a mall near me before they were " famous"! Anyway that song is also a fav of mine- and u did a great job writing the story based around it. Thxs!
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, this is a good one... Look, it's got some dirt, there, all cleaned up. Perfect! I never know mining stories could be so rewarding...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
cute! :D lolz a "dirty fic" great work. write more!
guylinergirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I like it :).

Great use of the song.
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah... I love that. I wonder what they'll tell Spencer and Carly on how all of IT happened(;
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Nice, that is all I have to say nice. Funny truly funny
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awesome one-shot. and great use of innuendos.

I love Spencer in this, esp how he outted Freddie.

And I'm so glad they aren't going to forget about it and never mention it again like they did their first kiss.
CookiezRule chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
oh man! if only they were like 18 or somethin! then they coulda made lemons! anyways great story
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
this... was... AWESOME! I love that song, it's helped my get sexy inspiration for many of my fics XD

good job on this!

it was sexy, and not sleazy. Well done!
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
As dirty as that was XD It was so cute and again those butterflys just happened to appear. FIVE STARS!

D
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hehe so dirrty! love it
and i can't imagine why chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG you used like my fave song ;] amazing shot :D

haahaa OMG when Freddie was like tease it reminded me of one time when I was with my friends and they dared me to go up to this random guy I knew and try and turn him on... OMG it was so funny lmao... cuz it worked ;]

haahaa poor dude :P

anyways keep on writing your an amazing writer

laters 3:]
Lanter chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
“Me and Sam? Who needs to be worried about North Korea when that little molotov’s on the horizon!”

LOL, that is a great line.

“I didn’t say he was gawking at Carly…”

I could see Spencer saying something like that.

You have a good handle on all of the characters, nice job.
xbxspac3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009