Reviews for Human
Amadriel Triquetra chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow...Reading this fict makes me recall that moment in the good.I bet that's pretty damn close to how he felt-if not we love him then, who doesn't like protective,unstable violent crazy like characters.I actually would have wanted him and tiara to hook good .You really tapped into the mood of that scene.

btw-to those who haven't seen very cheery but the ending is somewhat not exacly all happy and everything is right kinda very good! Hell,it's say just watch it for 's so cute and has such a nice me of Dilandau from escaflowne.

heh heh Encore? Yes?
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I really like it, hope you continue it.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
wow... O_O thats good *shivers* VERY good, in fact... ive never seen SP (tho i BADLY want to, after watching an amv starring this guy _), but i definitely feel for Graham. and after this... dangit! *sniffles* its official. hes my absolute fave char. and what da heck is up with Tiara? o_O() is she BLIND? how could she not see that he loves her with every freakin fiber of his being?
Jena Skye chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I LOVE it!
I'm such a fan of Grahm!
Angelina W chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Woah, wicked! I wasn't expecting that sort of ending.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Serrien of the Sword chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I really loved this story. Graham is so misunderstood, that I really love it when somebody writes stuff about him! THANKIES!-
Salt-the-Catgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wow...! Nice. I'm speachless, this was good. It was on a good discriptive basis, too... Picturing this came easily to me.
Zephra85 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Beautiful! I love this fic! You've done really great! Keep it up!

(Chanting to the tune of 'I want meow mix') Graham Graham Graham Graham, Graham Graham Graham Graham, Graham Graham Graham Graham, Graham Graham Graham Graham... I love Graham. .
Sena chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Aww I feel sorry for him, but I always did throughout the anime anyway, your fic is very beautiful it really suits the style of the anime, I think.
The Deadly Dolly chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Please write another Gram/Tiara story
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Very good. I like alot. Haveing read this I like the roses parts the best.
Kumo chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
that was cool, I really enjoued it. I feel sorry for gram. ~kumo~
ObsidianMist chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I hope you'll get to see this, since I know that your story hasn't gotten all the reviews that it rightly deserves. I absolutely love Shamanic Princess and you captured it very well here. Grahm isn't my favorite character, but in this story it is very easy to identify with him and his feelings toward Tiara and Kagatsu. Keep writing!
Hermosa chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I felt so sorry for poor Gram in that episode. He deserves someone much better. Anyway, great fic! Keep up the good work.