Reviews for Apologies
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really really loved it! Please write more!
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Man, this was amazing. You captured them down to a "T". This was so well detailed, I loved it, and can see soemthing like this playing out in the series, that's how in character it was.

Keep up the amazing work!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is a great story. It's totally believable that they would end up in that situation and I love both of their reactions. Adding to favs!
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was a really good story you should write more.
Don't Use It Any More chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Amazing story. Funny yet serious at the end and really great adition to Dean, domestic abuse, that might explain some things bout him...

Again AMAZING story

Lou
emma chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this was one of the best stories ive read in awhile. love the characters and i really hope you continue to write more about dean and jaimie.
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I told myself no DB fiction because i'll get sucked in but i had to read this and it was so great, it seemed very real, a scene ripped right out the show, great job
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I like that dean felt bad for hitting Jamie even though he did to save face with the bad guys and not let their cover slip. It shows that Dean is not a jerk.
nolechic512 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i think you did a great job. and you nailed the characters. i love how hes so caring with her. like the side of him no one else sees. please keep writing.
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw! that was awesome. very in-character for both of them:)
CSI Chick chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I freakin love it :) fantastic job :) Dark Blue is my new obsession :)
yohanita21 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I loved it! That's a rare side of Dean that we never get to see. Hope you update soon!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love it. It's sad and I love it.
missing-thoughts chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Really good and in character. Thank goodness that its wednesday. Hope to see more DB fics. Keep up the good
auralee chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that was awesome! i've only watched dark blue twice so this probably wont mean anything, but i thought that you got the characters' personalities pretty well.

great job!