Reviews for City Of...
Story-Blender chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I like both shows and had to comment on how well thought out this story was. Great job.
ZiggyChaos chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Okay, a review several years after the fact... nicely done. A cross-over that actually works. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Perfect :)
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I like it
The Woodsman chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This was really a great story. You captured both the Seventh Doctor's and Angel's personalities very well. I would never have thought to write a crossover between these two series; you did a truly wonderful job.

This story is a good example of how fanfiction can set up ties between two completely different shows, and in so doing reflect the brilliance in each. Excellent work!
Pipkat chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Great story-beatifully written. I like the little quotes from Luther-made it feel original and authentic. I just...I get tired of Angel's redemption thing too. Anyway-fantastic fic.

Cheers,

Pipkat

ps...One of my fave crossovers!
Michelle Birkby chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
fantastic! two of my favourite shows crossed over, two of my favurite guys bumping into each other. nicely done. and very in sync with the doctor and angel..which is a damn difficult to do, but you acheived it.
Saffron R chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
It was sweet.

I'm glad someone made the connection between the aims of Angel and Dr. Who. (Been trying to get my friends to do it for months.)

Your American was fine (although I'm not from California.)
facelesspersonnamob chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
grate story rare crossover
AuntieKate chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Very true to Angel, very true to Who. All of this writer's fics are worth reading. Definitely check them all out. Powerful writing, philosophical with a profound moral compass.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Nice one ...
golden orange chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Brilliant story!
Dorsi chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
This is a true epic. All the angst-pain of Angel and Dr Who in one story.