Reviews for Brothers in Blood
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
That was awesome! I loved it :D
Frakking Toasters chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
That was fantastic. Too bad Dean didn't pull the trigger on Gordon when he had the chance lol! Awesome story, though. Thanks so much. xo
Rachel McN chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Gordon can never catch a break when it comes to the boys, can he? xD I really enjoyed the story, and I like how you tie up the main loose ends but leave certain things open, like if Opium gets accepted into the new clan, where Gordon is planning to take his next kill rampage. And the dreams bring up an interesting point, Sam had to have at least entertained the notion at some point surely :)

Love it
Rachel McN chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
I'm really enjoying the story so far, and planned to review on the last chappie but I just felt I should point something out. At the end of this chapter (12) you mention Sam shooting at Vicky. Shouldn't that be Amy? Just seeing as Vicky is who they're trying to help and all. '

If I got it wrong, my bad xD I'm off to read the rest anyway ;)
Janie7819 chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
Thanks for the story. It was a fun read. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
its a good vampire the ones that drink the cow blood. the ones they met the first time they met gordon. yay. i like those guys. i'm a huge twilight fan so i was really happy when they met the vampires who drank the cow blood in 2nd season.
cutelildevil818 chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
i really cant remember if ive reviewed this story before...but i certainly think that it deserves one!

this had such a nice plot, and you really summed it up very nicely.

i would really really really LOVE a sequel...not just because it would promise an abundance of hurt sam but because i loved the mindset you had the boys in and the rage that gordon was consumed in.

so if you wanna...im SO cool with that.

haha, but thanks for the great story anyways :)

megan
UpstairsMind chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
Wow, loved it! So cool, what a great idea! You should totally do a sequel!
Sastiel chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Awesome end! Great job man!

Im suspecting that there will be more Gordon to come though...
renegade-chevy chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
I loved the story. It's written really well.:D great job.

I'm all for a sequel! :) Im not a writer so I can't really give any ideas, exactly. But the idea of a sequel sounds great!

Keep up the awesome work. :D

Lauren
UpstairsMind chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
Love it. 3
EDSR chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
that was a real sweet chapter! And aw, poor Sammy! I dunno who it was worse for, Dean or Sam!

I wonder what happened to Gordon though. What if he comes back to kill him!
UpstairsMind chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
Loved it. 3
Evildarkwolf chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
so tuching. Please update soon. :)
EDSR chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
That was a fantastic chapter! It was weird, I was just going back to this fic for a second when I got an email that you'd updated! LOL

I loves this. I'm very much looking forward to your next update!