Reviews for Because She Wasn't
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love the way you wrote that - the mirroring was really, really good and the way Gene's thoughts progressed.

Very well done indeed! :)
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i have read this 4 times now 3 on my phone and just now! xx
NelleEsor chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I do like the way you write the Gene Genie

Eleantris chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aww...poor Gene. great story and very, very plausible as to what he could have been thinking. Well done! X D
lilgreenmomo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Excellent. I do love these little peeks into Gene's head and you do it so well.
Rebecca Fitton chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was incredible
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hi Mage,it's HPT from TRA!

That was lovely and said everything it needed to say.

Loved it,

Williewolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was wonderful, Madge. It expresses so well what Gene was feeling that night (and I do believe it was real - not a dream). Oh, and they did do it on her desk...I
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So many of us were so disappointed in Gene for giving in to Jenette at that moment, but you capture unerringly just why he did so, and why, however he might try to delude himself otherwise, she could never satisfy him. Terrific, as always from you.
The.Squint chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was excellent... I think these are the exact thoughts and emotions going through Gene at this moment, absolutely spot on D

Thank you for writing it *Favourited*
Golden Suze chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was well written Mage. You captured the thoughts of Gene very spot on.
Siggy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
What a fantastic peice of writing Mage *doffs cap*

Angsty but very revealing of Gene's inner thought processes - and exactly what I imagine him thinking.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
absolutely beautiful ! xx
azuragal aka Gail aka AussieAz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
o bloody hell you sure know how to turn me into a blubbering wreck Mage! Dam you! ha ha ha

Because every time he moved within her body an all too familiar face flashed before his eyes, a burning reminder of the leather covered warrant card that rested securely in his left jacket pocket, just above the pounding of his rapid heartbeat...

That line just did it for me now cryin like a baby!

But through the crying I really enjoyed that hun...excellent work ! x
GlassBomb chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
See, I don't think they screwed - but I adore this. Well-written and anyone who says Jenette wasn't an Alex substitute is just deluded. :D Favourited.