Reviews for What If?
Bomertank chapter 19 . 4/27
update soon
Lord Hircine chapter 19 . 2/2
One of the best stories I've read so far! Please update soon! From the beginning chapter to thus far has kept me entertained and just loving the story in general! Also good choice on adding warhammer 40k to naruto you made it work very well!
CMVreud chapter 16 . 1/28
It seems like Naruto got... screwed. By Slaanesh no less.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 1/28
'Finkin' dus still needs moar DAKKA... an' a propa WAAAAAAHG!
CMVreud chapter 13 . 1/28
Yaaay! I hope the chaos bards will play "mass-Inspire" again.
TheNinjaTurtle00 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
They are screwed now!
WanderersShadow101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
has this story been abandoned? i hope not cause i love this
polarpwnage chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
He can't exactly become goody two shoes again, he already gave himself into the chaos gods thus, he's gotta take over the world and spread the bloodshed, perversion and pestilence
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I'm confused on the statement "I have cancelled petitions of the Akimichi clan, the Inuzuka clan, even the Yamanaka family offered to adopt and raise him"... In the same breath your telling Shizune how she hated it, but with that statement she's continuing it. I'm confused.
Leonas chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
*gai stands in a sad version of good guy pose 36* I use to be a great shinobi like you. Then I took a bolter to the knee. *Sad good guy salute 12*

It had to be said
Leonas chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Fester. I apologize now, but you do very much suck. For one very very good reason.

You are very good at writing and make me really enjoy my time spent reading your stuff. But you don't upload very often (which is understandable real life is a bitch) and each and every post is a cock tease that makes me want the next update as soon as possible. But I dont know when I'll get the next taste. And that is why you suck.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to cry in my little corner before i start looking through your archives and continue reading your other works. Waiting very impatiently for more chapters to come out.
Moleman171 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
It would be cool if you turn Shino into a mini Typhus. I always thought it would be cool if someone made him into a exile of the Aburame clan with the destroyer swarm.
ninjablade32 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
love the story keep up the good work
Venomancer chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Too much epicness to describe
Kage no hon'no chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Well, I think is one of the darkest stories I've read on this website. Overall, the story has a great plot and some pretty interesting character development. I think it's great that you manage to bring some humor into the story besides it's dark nature. I hope you keep on writing, you've got a great talent. Ja ne!