Reviews for What If?
The Moose Knight chapter 7 . 4/13
Two things, and only two things.

1). The nano-techno terminator future armor that can tranform on will.

2). Forced love story.
Azzzimoth chapter 16 . 3/25
In this fanfic There is alot of rape and sex, now this is fine (if you doft count the rape part) this is something that you warned about at the start of the story BUT, there is man things you left out in the warning. Namley that Naruto will be forced to have sex with something whose left site is that of a women and whose right side is that of a very ugly man. Another things you did not warn US about is that Naruto will (unwilingly) get fucked by Temari with a huge strap-on White he is puttning is own dock in an extremly ugly and grotesqe women. THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT YOU NEED TO WARN US ABOUT. If I knew Naruto would get fucked by a strap-on Then i would have NEVER reed your story.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 3 . 3/8
Sucks
jarrell9634 chapter 19 . 2/25
this has got to be one of the best, if not the best, most exciting, thrilling and excellent stories I have ever read on this website. The story, the characters, the love, the destruction, the death, the madness, and the sheer amount of fucking carnage is so very impressive, I love every single minute of it. I hope ya update soon. Best wishes to you.
Bombertank chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
update soon
Lord Hircine chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
One of the best stories I've read so far! Please update soon! From the beginning chapter to thus far has kept me entertained and just loving the story in general! Also good choice on adding warhammer 40k to naruto you made it work very well!
CMVreud chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
It seems like Naruto got... screwed. By Slaanesh no less.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
'Finkin' dus still needs moar DAKKA... an' a propa WAAAAAAHG!
CMVreud chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Yaaay! I hope the chaos bards will play "mass-Inspire" again.
TheBloodyAngel40K chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
They are screwed now!
WanderersShadow101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
has this story been abandoned? i hope not cause i love this
polarpwnage chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
He can't exactly become goody two shoes again, he already gave himself into the chaos gods thus, he's gotta take over the world and spread the bloodshed, perversion and pestilence
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I'm confused on the statement "I have cancelled petitions of the Akimichi clan, the Inuzuka clan, even the Yamanaka family offered to adopt and raise him"... In the same breath your telling Shizune how she hated it, but with that statement she's continuing it. I'm confused.
Leonas chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
*gai stands in a sad version of good guy pose 36* I use to be a great shinobi like you. Then I took a bolter to the knee. *Sad good guy salute 12*

It had to be said
Leonas chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Fester. I apologize now, but you do very much suck. For one very very good reason.

You are very good at writing and make me really enjoy my time spent reading your stuff. But you don't upload very often (which is understandable real life is a bitch) and each and every post is a cock tease that makes me want the next update as soon as possible. But I dont know when I'll get the next taste. And that is why you suck.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to cry in my little corner before i start looking through your archives and continue reading your other works. Waiting very impatiently for more chapters to come out.