Reviews for Before I Leave
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)& i hope Bella & Edward will get Married soon plz
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
thats not the end is it? Hope not guess since it doesn't say complete (i think) that means there is more so alert it is, hope (if you are going to) you update soon, laters!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
huh, that was...interesting, and sweet, fluffy as they say. Nice, well i guess i will keep moving onward, laters!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
sure it was short, but it just shows how shallow some characters can be. You know there are probably people out in the world that are like that? Horrible! anyway, it was good, laters!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is going to be good, i can tell. Just to let you know there is gonna be a bunch of random reviews from me in the next few while, laters!
siobhan.22 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Great Story
twilightermurff26 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
omg that was so good i cant wait for her tro finish her entire list!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Yeah! I think I like this more than the nerve-wracking hunt James conducts in the book. Keep up the great work!
LaTuaCantante661 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I like this!
Zaidita chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
it says the end, but im guessing that is only the end for the vampire huh? sucks for your james! Man this was intense though, switching from pov to pov to pov made it even more so! I'm super excited! Can't wait till you update, volturi maybe ? or maybe Jacob wil show up, and i bet we can expect some more Victoria cuz she is gonna be PISSED lol. Great chapter
Zaidita chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Ohh that was INTENSE! 10 vampires craved my blood and three would stop at nothing, INTENSE!

I like the change of pov, it gave us two sides, and I loved it! :D
Zaidita chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
hopefully, this adds up to 20 or more :D if you can see it, i've been reviewing all day and ff hasn't been showing them :( sad day.

This was cute, him asking her to marry her- i know normally she would say no, but she is under different circumstances, so i can see this happening. :D cant wait to read more.
Zaidita chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
oh they are so sweet, they never had a bf/gf. That it so sweet, and then ending family - even with Rosalie - ahh it made me laugh :D Sorry it took so long to get to sit and review again, life. Great job with the chapter - it was so sweet,
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 9/11/2009