Reviews for With A Red Bow
Aurette chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was marvelous! I do love a drunken Snape, but this was so sweet, too. You cannot leave all those people standing in her apartment! More!
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Mmk...so...all i have to say is PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY CONTINUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man... I don't even know what to say... holy crow... Thank you, first of all. I didn't expect the reviews to be THIS good. Ya'll are amazing, thank you so much. As promised, I will begin a new chapter or a sequel or ... something... tonight and hopefully have it up and ready by Friday... Again, thank you. A lot. I'm damn near in tears, lord. Lots and lots and lots of love... and Severus in a red bow to all of you!
Snapes-star chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ahh... the greatness of liquid courage! this was excellent! i totally loved it! the beginning was very funny. i love drunk sev and mione! they're great! and the lemons were in very good taste and quite steemy if i do say so my self! i just love sev and mione ships! it may seem like a totally unconventional pairing but somehow it just works and plus its just fun to read and write them! id love to read more! keep it coming!

*Snapes*Star*

snakesandemeralds chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Loved it! Adorable. The title was amazing, and the last line was very cute. Do continue if you feel you can. Their drunken letters were funny.

M
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was a very cute story. I really liked it. The thought of hermione sticking the bow on snapes head was funny. Him acutally leaving it was awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us all.

Take care.
Nemesis chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw... cute!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was great. If you can write more to it go for it. If not it's a great one-shot too.
RheaBay chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aww i absolutely adored it! please continue!
fatyellowrat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was a great story good job! I think you should add on or write a sequal that has harry and ron's reactions to the next day type of thing.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Please write more you said you would. Pretty please. I'd like to see them work together towards the future. How will the others take the news of them as a couple will they run off and elope and surprise everyone. Grins. Please write more soon.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22