Reviews for With A Red Bow
mmr777 chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
zomggg that was so cute i started crying :/ lawlz

and longer chapters are good!
Prissz chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
2 baby girls... WOW! Please update soon. I keep checking back to see if your wonderful story has been updated.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
please update soon. pretty please with sugar on top!
Twilightfans chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
OMG! please update soon!
horcruxhorror chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
ooo i love this! its so cute and fluffy
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
This was really good so far. I can just imagine Severus almost fainting when the doctor said they were going to have twin girls. I can't wait for the rest of the story!
Sook03 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
He better disinfect that desk.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Lavender Brown refuses to be a doormat.

Good for her!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Alcohol abuse has led to many unplanned pregnancies.

Please use protection, or in their case cast a spell.

Five minutes could save their future.
love109 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
haha snapes going to have trouble wen they grow up hehe plz update again soon i cant wait
Taste's Like Home chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
"You are correct in assuming that I do indeed have a heart beneath my many layers. Ten points to Gryffindor."

Upon reading this I actually spat the water I was drinking all over my keyboard. Great, my new Dell laptop is ruined. :-)

Love this so far!

~.~
coolalisa chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hahahaha, "Progressor" - that actually made me laugh out loud. That doesn't happen often when I read fanfics. Thank you!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
this was a cliff hanger! i hope you update soon! this is such a great story and i really love reading it!

ilovefireyredheads
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
I just love this story! I love Severus as either a father or father figure. You have done a wonderful job on this story and I'm going to hate to see it end, but all good stories must come to an end, don't they? Keep up the good work.
Me12243 chapter 11 . 6/7/2010