Reviews for Emma Gets Pregnant
Whisperhug-Scoundrel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
"Okay, okay, I'm just saying," said Manny, throwing her hands up. "How about...Spinner?"

"Spinner?" repeated Emma. "As in Spinner Mason. The guy whom I've only had two or three interactions with."

My favorite part of the whole fic. :)

I think just says it all about Spemma.
Satir3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
LMAO hahahaha that had me laughing so hard! I thought that that was pure genius! Wow, you should do more Degrassi parody fics like that XD
pennheadbelivesinfaries chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
haha didn't see that one coming I thought it would be joey for some reason lol...
kimmiecub1595 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hahahhahaha. AMAZING. this is so great, i cracked up. nicely done!
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
lmao, that was fun to read
Christie Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I never was a huge Degrassi fan, and I couldn't really enjoy this as much as some of your previous stories. However, since you're not responsible for creating the characters, I'll let you off the hook. ;)
DegrassiRocksxoxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was so funny! I love the whole point of it. There are WAY too many "Emma gets pregnant" story's!
pocksuppet chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
LMAO! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the "Emma gets knocked up" fics. First of all, it's incredibly cliche. Secondly, pregnancy's been done to death on the show, we don't need fics about it. Finally, Emma should never reproduce. Ever.
Emolichic1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey, you think your story is perfect but you have one problem- TERRIBLE INTRODUCTION!