Reviews for Ride Along
Oh My God They Killed Kenny chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was freaking Halarious.
Karen chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I loved this story - so well written and really kept my interest. I hope you write a sequel!
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh man, I just LOVE this! Every character just has so much personality, I could even say Onett itself had a personality, the narration is fun, and the concept itself is fun. I especially enjoyed Jiminez and McBride's rants and, well, Ransom altogether.

Every little thing that happened during the night watch was hilarious, interesting, and impressively well handled. The part with the zombies, Jiminez's "officer down" tactic... heck, the RACISM toward zombies. (The only thing I can correct ya on is the "comprende", 'cos it's spelled just like that, without a written accent. It's hard to explain in english, but... it also has a bit of a respecting ring to it, we use "comprendes" with people equal or inferior to us over here. Long explanation for a tiny thing, so you can disregard it.)

And then there's the mess later on. The story's suddenly not the Earthbound sort of ridiculous and tastefully hilarious, but the Earthbound sort of serious that makes you feel emotionally involved. It's not a sudden change in the game, nor even a narration change in the story; it flows from one mood and situation to the next with no problem at all. It's... tridimensional that way, y'know? IT'S ALL TOO AWESOME.

Although this is just perfect for EB, it reads just as well as a novel of sorts, and that's really impressive when it comes to fanfiction. Awesome job, I definitely gotta fav this and look around for more stories by you.
Afro7hundr chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Damn good humor, a satisfying ending and an overall faithfulness to the source material means a winrar is you.
Puff Pastry Breadbug chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This story was amazingly hilarious and fun to read. I have never, EVER laughed so hard reading a fanfiction like this.

5/5! Great Story!