Reviews for Fourteen Years in Love
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Awesome as always!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
You write so, so vividly! It's fantastic. You don't skim over anything. You don't tell the readers, "Cloud feels bad and confused." No, you SHOW us beautifully. Nor do you tell us, "Tifa feels lonely and hopeless." We can feel the lingering despair. Great job. This is a treat to read!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Love how relentless you were with the tubes in the lab and the dark realisation that Tifa's mum would probably hate her. I've always wondered about that sort of thing!
Juleezy chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I really enjoyed this fanfic. Even though it's been roughly a year, I do hope you continue to update this!
Syzeria chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Your story-telling and writing is simply gorgeous, and I thought the first chapter was just the sweetest thing. Good baby Cloud! :D

The way you jumble Cloud's memories and Zack's memories together is baffling! It's sad and unnerving––but strangely alluring and mysterious––just the way Cloud is supposed to make you feel at this time. And most other times as well. I guess he's just that cool :-)

I'll admit it, I haven't played the game (though I've watched the 100 or so walkthroughs on youtube) and I am just in love with this fic. From what I know about the game, you're spot on accurate, and you've picked the right moments to relive! The way you wrote Tifa when she lost her mortal innocence made me make sure I never EVER disappoint my mother. Please update, I really want to know what happens. You're writing an amazing story already, please don't give up on it!

-Syzeria )
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
mom calling chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
As badly screwed up as I have been at times in my life, as much as I ignored emotional wounds until too late to easily heal, I have never had to deal with so much as these guys. There just isn't any time, nor is there a place in the crowded slums, for them to be healthy. 'Tis why all this time later, fanfic writers have such a rich vein of pain to mine. The traditional method of stuffing it has to get them through the next crisis and the next after that...and here we are. You've brought us here-I'm taking a deep breath and awaiting the next shipment... India, huh? Lots of history in a new template for pretty much everything, I suppose. Until next time, B'gsr'n. mc
Sester chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Very nice!
Sester chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Good read so far. Added to my favorites.
zodious chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
sweet cloud is so sweettttttttttt.
kitsune13 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and yet it's taken me a while to review it simply because there's so much and so much wonderful detail and refreshing concepts that I really don't think I can do them justice. I do enjoy how you're jumping forward in the timeline a bit and a bit. It makes each chapter stand alone and yet they all have a flow between them that makes this a solid story. I enjoy the way you write things half from Tifa's POV and half from Cloud's so that the feel of the story mixes and blends and bleeds together. I like Tifa listening for Cloud's breathing before she takes her drink and the way - later - he listens for hers. I LOVE the hands on her doorframe. I enjoyed Barret's 'no' and Cloud's response. The inclusion of the youthful soldier was realistic, almost painfully so because it's easy for us to forget and gloss over points of this story we've read it in one form or another so often. Cloud's response to the boy - and the boy's response to that chance - the Jessie and Cloud playing decoy... you write on a very solid *real* level. The impact of events is more believable, closer to home for us because the details are so common and realistic. Cloud - still caught and unable to protect against impossible events no one could - and still ripped apart because of it. Tifa wanting to be there for him when he wakes up in the dark. The way they revolve around each other even when they're pretending not to. The pain of it is bittersweet because there's a hopeful future yet at the moment that future hope just makes the difficulties now that much more painful. Exceptionally well done. I enjoyed every line.
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
ever since chap one im amazed whats cooler when it reaches chap 4(and it does)?

cant wait for the next chap...

so excited,anyway thanks for the story

vLuna chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I'm glad to see an update! I like your twist of the original game. You made Barret more annoying but that's ok :P I hope to see some nice Cloti moments in the next chapters :P
Milvus chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Well now, here I am browsing through the latest story updates and I stumble across this little gem. I have to say the title put me off a little at first- so much of CloudxTifa fiction is just way too fluffy for my taste and I thought from the title this might be the same. Turned out not to be the case though, and I must say I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. You have a depth and eleagance to your writing style which you don't often see in many fanfictions. You've really managed to get into the heads of the characters and show the pain and loneliness of their early lives (I always thought the idea of Tifa waking up alone and hurt in Midgar at the tender age of 15 was always a very poignant one, not something many fanfiction authors have touched upon).

Don't apologise for not having much 'action' in chapters, I'm a huge fan of the slow-pace!

I look forward to the next installment.

PS. I cried all the way through 'Grave of the Fireflies'
sage chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
i am really enjoying this story! you have done such a good job on the characters! can't wait for an update! :)