Reviews for Nox noctis Basium
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
ok that was just ... oh gosh turing red for some really weird reason
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
hee hee I love it! The things I wish I could do to Dean...too bad Jensen Ackles is married... :(
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Shit! Can we Samazons try that with Sam? Sign me up!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
WHOA-now I know you've peeked into my brain! Thank God you did't see the part about the icecube or any other toys!

But yeah, If we Deangals could there would be a sappy grin on Jensen's face and not many intellagble words from his mouth for days on end.

This was awsome!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i feel slightly dirty. i am blushing so hard. that was amazing. i love sam...why are you quite? i'm surprised dean wasn't thrashing or moaning...LOL. WRITE ON!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I know I was right there! LOL Man that was so well written! So visual and so what Dean needs. *evil laugh*

His fortune cookie was much better than the last one I ever got. LMAO!

Love it, mate! *HUGS*
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
holy pie, you're a freakin prophet, plr. this was hilarious, erotic, and insanely good.

great, and now i have a craving for chinese food!
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Dean girls lol! Iam so one of them, and oh how I wish this scene were real.

Dean really does need some love again, he's always hurting.

Anyway, good job! Really enjoyed it!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh dear! You have me squirming here! Bad bad you for making me squirmed. Surely hoped you count me in that 'people who will show their appreciation in delightful ways'.

Dean's such a honey, he didnt need one to be smeared on him.

*licking lips for the taste of huney* Bad PLR!
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was brilliant, kinky AND funny, well done.

Us Dean Girls get everywhere... *cough* :D
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Damn! That was seriously hot stuff! What I'd give for that little fantasy to come true...

But who knew Dean had a foot fetish? lol

Ang xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
What a twist, Rose - and what a dream for sure!

Speaking of which, I'm a little surprised though that Sammy didn't guess the dream's content simply by his older brother's state in the first place... *wink wink*

That was steaming hot! Kinky but hot, Rose. Really well done.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh! i loved it! hehe! hot dean!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
...What I messaged you about earlier? All I can say is 'Damn girl, that title is rightfully earned.' This, I...*continues to stare in dumbstruck silence at the hotness that is Dean in this fic*
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
... XD Oh dear. I think I'll refrain from delving into Dean's dreams again. -wanders off- Well written though. Hmm, honey, that's interesting. If a little odd, in the fact that they're licking his feet. But that was funny, especially the end. c: