Reviews for In My Father's Shoes
Deja Vu 22 chapter 19 . 5/7
This is truly amazing. I enjoyed it thoroughly. The ending speech brought tears to my eyes. I read the whole story in one night and felt so many different emotions. You are truly a great author, and you did great stuff with this. Please keep writing!
Gavinator chapter 19 . 5/2
this was a great read thanks
St3rfire chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Good story please write more stories. On Naruto and Sakura. I love his babies. They are so cutie. I love how you started with ANBU Gaiden. Explain every detail. About their struggles. And how strong their bond is. When I read this story. I was sad that they hide their relationship. At the end I love a happy ending. NaruSaku forever
midnightscar17 chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Is this the end of this series or is there a part 3

Btw it was a good story but i think u should of had naruto n kurama come out on good terms n working together out side his cage.
CyberPrime1 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I have been reading you series and have been thoroughly enjoying it. Grammer and writing structure and sometimes go by the wayside with these fanfics. You have some real talent. Tongue and cheek comment: someone is a fan of Robin hood.
Naruboy chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Amazing.
naruto's fan chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
your story is awesome
I just cant stop reading it over and over
I give you a 100/100 marks in writing this story
Erasure15 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
What an amazing story, great job! I've enjoyed it!
xxnarufanxx chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
very nice story! very well written and great plot. love it
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good writing. I was wondering if Sasuke had been brought back yet but then I saw in the begging that he had come back two years before. It is interesting thinking of the teams all grown up. I really like the pairing of Ino, it seemed like someone no one knew fit her better than the known characters. Nice work!
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for (Good Person Test).
Zero-Tails317 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I enjoyed reading this story when I found it and sadden it had ended already but this was a great story:-)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
There are no words to describe how amazing this is. Amazing, absolutely amazing. You should seriously consider writing another fan fiction like this. :) Best I've ever read!
LovelySheree chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story! I'm just about crying because it ended. *Tear*

Thanks for this awesome adventure!
-Dbzf53
Poetrygirl21 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
This is the best Naruto and Sakura fanfiction I've ever read. . I want to read it over and over again. I can't tell you how much I loved it. It made me laugh, want to cry, and of course jump for joy. It was perfect! The characters were perfectly portrayed, the plot was well thought out, and I couldn't stop reading it. I was hooked. I hardly got anything done because all I wanted to do was read this story. I hope you continue another series about the next generation of OC's. If you do I'll be sure to read it and it will most likely end up on my favorite list. I can't wait to read more of your work. Good job.
Auten' Summer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Your writing style is fantastic. I'm an avid Naruto fan, and found this to be tastefully done, and can't wait to read more of your work. Though this was published so long ago and may not see this (I am new to the site), keep writing!