Reviews for In My Father's Shoes
midnightscar17 chapter 19 . 2/4
Is this the end of this series or is there a part 3

Btw it was a good story but i think u should of had naruto n kurama come out on good terms n working together out side his cage.
CyberPrime1 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I have been reading you series and have been thoroughly enjoying it. Grammer and writing structure and sometimes go by the wayside with these fanfics. You have some real talent. Tongue and cheek comment: someone is a fan of Robin hood.
Naruboy chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Amazing.
naruto's fan chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
your story is awesome
I just cant stop reading it over and over
I give you a 100/100 marks in writing this story
Erasure15 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
What an amazing story, great job! I've enjoyed it!
xxnarufanxx chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
very nice story! very well written and great plot. love it
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good writing. I was wondering if Sasuke had been brought back yet but then I saw in the begging that he had come back two years before. It is interesting thinking of the teams all grown up. I really like the pairing of Ino, it seemed like someone no one knew fit her better than the known characters. Nice work!
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for (Good Person Test).
Zero-Tails317 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I enjoyed reading this story when I found it and sadden it had ended already but this was a great story:-)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
There are no words to describe how amazing this is. Amazing, absolutely amazing. You should seriously consider writing another fan fiction like this. :) Best I've ever read!
LovelySheree chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story! I'm just about crying because it ended. *Tear*

Thanks for this awesome adventure!
-Dbzf53
Poetrygirl21 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
This is the best Naruto and Sakura fanfiction I've ever read. . I want to read it over and over again. I can't tell you how much I loved it. It made me laugh, want to cry, and of course jump for joy. It was perfect! The characters were perfectly portrayed, the plot was well thought out, and I couldn't stop reading it. I was hooked. I hardly got anything done because all I wanted to do was read this story. I hope you continue another series about the next generation of OC's. If you do I'll be sure to read it and it will most likely end up on my favorite list. I can't wait to read more of your work. Good job.
Auten' Summer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Your writing style is fantastic. I'm an avid Naruto fan, and found this to be tastefully done, and can't wait to read more of your work. Though this was published so long ago and may not see this (I am new to the site), keep writing!
NaruSakulover300 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
This is AWSOME! I love it 3
Amber uchiha chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I LOVED ALL OF THE CHAPTERS! I read all of them and it's the best fanfic I have ever read in my life lol I know you might think I'm crazy but the story's that good. I loved it! I wish you would continue! Btw really it's the beat story I have ever read not just a fanfic it's very an sooo cute lol thx for writing it
flower.kat chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Very happy with your story! I really liked the ending. It gave the possibility for more but ended on a very natural note so the reader was satisfied. I look forward to reading your other work