Reviews for I am
Frakme chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Wow. Definitely worth a read!
Frakme chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
My phone frakked up and I couldn't finish writing my review.

Anyway I honestly think that sorting the grammar could turn this great fic into a totally awesome one. And now I'm looking forward to reading the other 2 chapters.
Frakme chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I have just finished the chapter and it is goooood! Beautifully written and you really get into Trip's head. My one criticism is the grammar, which is rather sloppy in places. Missing words,
wrong tenses and incorrect words. You use 'site' instead of 'sight' and 'your' instead of
'you're'. This renders a few:: sentences incomprehensible.
ChaoRinshen chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Ok, so I didn't read the author's note at first and was confused about what update there was. However, I have now read the new second chapter. You did very good with the emotions once again and the chapter after this does kind of benefit from the new one. I had never, even thought about the possibility that this all could be an emotional transference, although I'm sure Archer is just being overly worrisome. All in all, glad to see the update.
ChaoRinshen chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Ok, since I left such a long review the last time, this one's gonna be shorter. I am still in love with this, it's just so heart warming. I can see why you enjoy writing it. Any way, I've got one more to read, either tonight or soon. Then, I hope there will be more in the future.
ChaoRinshen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ok, so I normally don't go out for this particular threesome, although my favorite Enterprise relationship is, ironically, another threesome. However, I was in a Trek mood the other night and decided to read your story 'I am old'. It was awsome, to put it simply. So I had to see if there were more. When I found them, I was very happy and determined to read them, as soon as I had the time. I've now only read the first chpater of 'I am', and am very much looking forward to reading the rest of it, sometime in the next few days. I would like to tell you that I think you handle the characters, the emotions and, of course, the sex VERY well. This is one of those great things that I just enjoy reading so much and if there is anything it's missing, the only thing I can think of would be more stories. If you have the time, I would very much like to see more stories with these three. I can promise that you'd have at least one reviewer. At any rate, thank you for writing these and keep up the good work and I'll review the others when I read them. 0
STReader chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
Absolutely more!
lunaz chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Oh yeah I did enjoy it. Thank you.
Honeybee1111 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow. I don't usually read slash - but you did a really beautiful, compelling job here. Nice work.
Alelou chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Whew. This is really NC17 and not for the faint of heart, and also definitely not for people who can't stand Archer or any hint of slash, but I found I enjoyed it anyway (if a little nervously). Talk about taking full advantage of the ol' Vulcan mating bond...! :)
lunaz chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Enjoyable read. Different pov and I like how you did the buildup to the end.