Reviews for She Smelt Like Autumn
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
You write things very in character, round of applase for you!
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
aw so cute more plz
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i don't know if you're aware of this or not. But the title of this paired with the summery is a pun. Because she smells like /autumn/, and Draco saves her from a /fall/.

...Yeah, little things like this amuse me.
aggie88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
love this story...i love how bold and care free she is...i wish they did end up together
Collykins chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
AWW! That was so sweet! I love how you made it so the reader could see the happier side of Draco Malfoy, but also his internal dilemmas to reach the point where he was able to outwardly express it.
cleis chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
*gasps for air* needs more draco/luna one-shots! keep on writing! i love your fics!
hana koikogoro chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
oh... se cute

i love it

omg that was adorable

Hana (AKA Kitty) . MeoW
Slave to my Pen chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was really sweet, this is the first Draco/Luna story I've read and I absolutely loved it. Continue writing these wonderful stories.
Druna Malgood chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I am in utter love with this story! XD I love Luna/Draco and have for a few months,I'm really obsessed with it! I've literally read all of the Luna/Draco stories and coming aross this was an ultimate pleasure! It was a breath of fresh air XD I loved! Written very well and you've cpatured both characters...perfectly! :) Take care!
Aralys chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Sweet, I like it a lot

Take care!
kat cubed chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww! All I can say.
Blue -Niagra chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
My first Drac X Luna story and it was REALLY good! Aw, it's so sweet!

My friend's not gonna be happy with me (XD)
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
yay! another lunaXdraco fic! i think im in love with this pairing too! hehehe
emmalads2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
lols love it tina X)
xxkpxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this was so cute and it was awesome keep writing! i love draco and luna together