Reviews for Saving Wyatt
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
nice :)
Von chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I like this. It's nice seeing it from Chris' perspective.. in a classic Halliwell manner, he's making it up as he goes along, trying desperately to avert disaster and having random problem after random problem spring itself on him.
azncutiebear3 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Oh. Love the story. Now I really want to read more! YAY!
FirePony16 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Totally wonderful story, its very interesting. I love you style, it fresh and different. Wonderfully excellent job! Hope you update soon. :)
ariex chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
good job with this chapter. i liked the birthday present; it seems like something chris would do.i like how the most disgusting thing about time travel was the sisters' love lives. keep up the good work!
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I really like how you took parts of the epsidoes and basically just made it a summary with interjections from Crhis on how he felt. Instead of rewriting the epsiode out for us.
Anym chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Great Story,

Can't wait for more

Update soon
hidy chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
nicely done

more plzz
Dan chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
And now Paige, always about solving every problem on her doorstep, was on the case and Chris was definitely never going to be born.

I cracked up so hard from that. It was great. Ok I love this but I have to ask you since I ask everyone why do you think Chris loved Wyatt? Wyatt was tramatized at two years old I don't think he was a great brother or son after that. He was saved and was still bulling Chris the next session. He had to be bad after he was chased all over the underworld for weeks or months. Chris never said he cared about Wyatt even once during the show but he sure threatend to kill him twice and verbaly lashed out several times at the baby. Anyway other that the love for the evil jackass who killed loved ones and betrayed everything the family stood for and fought for and died for the story is cool.
lizardmomma chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very good start
ariex chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i really liked this story. it's one of the more realistic ones about chris that i've read. i can see how they would drive chris mad, considering the future depends on them.“'I really do hate you, you know,' Chris mumbled. Wyatt yawned." i thought that was funny. i think you did a good job on chris's interactions with his family. they don't hate him, like some people write it, they just don't trust him, and i think they would be sympathetic when bianca died.
helen chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
excellent start

i loved it

more plz
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
o i like it! continue soon please