Reviews for Decepticon's Promise
Mistra Rose chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This is a really interesting story. you must! continue so that we can find out. hopefully she has more family out there like her brother so that she can return to will. she has to also return to deal with the fallen. update soon!
angel897 chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
awesome story would love to read more of it so please write aqnother chapter kay
fanmanbookman chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
well that was sad, i wonder if for some reason she will ever return to stay and maybe be with Will
fanmanbookman chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
dun dun duhhh i wonder what will happen if it will all work out or not.
Lunar Mist chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
You started out calling her Moonchaser, then switched back to Moonracer. Other than that, it was very good
Lunar Mist chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I liked it. There were a few grammar mistakes and a lot of word confusions, though. You put that she was a "rapped" audience. It should have been "Tera was a rapt audience". That's water under the bridge, though.

At the beginning of the story, you used Moonracer as a character, and near the middle, you changed her named to Moonchaser, before going back to Moonracer in later chapters. Is this two two different characters, or a typo? (I was confused at this)

I love how you set up Tera's character. A lot of stories I've read have the main character already with the knowledge of earth customs. It's nice to see a character that is kind of naive, especially to the behaviors and slang of a race she had never encountered. Good job :)

The last thing I am curious about is Lennox... His wife died, leaving behind his daughter... So where's his daughter? Annabelle hasn't really been mentioned much, and we have no idea what happened to her. I mean, in the first scene of the first Transformers movie, Lennox is talking about wanting to see his baby girl for the first time. In the second scene, he's calling Sarah because he wants to see Annabelle, even if its over webcam. Surely, after his wife died, he would want Anna closer to him in an attempt to keep the last of his family close by. Ya know what I mean? So... Even if she's with a babysitter stateside, can you tell me what happened to her, for my own ridiculous curiosity?

Many thanks for a good story. I hope my review can help you in your writings.

-Lunar Mist signing out-
Zaro chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Please keep writing Im loving this!
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
very well done
Saphireblu987 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Omg..I AM LOVING THIS SO MUCH!

ok. sorry. I had to get that out! this is amazing though! I don't get why this only has 2 reviews (3 counting mine)

it's perfectly executed. I'm glad you're still writing!

.NyX.
Emi Takahashi chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
im glad he didn't rape her
Emi Takahashi chapter 6 . 8/26/2009