Reviews for Never Say Forever
BriseisRose chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
I really love this story! I don't usually like 3rd person POV because it doesn't usually feel as if you are in the story, but you did a great job in making it more real. I love how you started off with them being little kids; it was so cute! I love how they were inseparable even when they ere kids, and the eagerness to see each other. Your writing is great because you include lots of details. Even the small ones, like Esme keeping Edward's hair long and Edward not liking hair cuts is great because the small details count. I love the part where Edward them lollipops the color of each others eyes. Symbolism right there, I'm wondering if you did it on purpose. It was great that they got "married", not just because of the usual reasons of little kids, but because they wanted to be together forever. It's nice the see a playful Edward, like in chapter 1 when calling Bella about the presidency, especially loved the part about Rosalie being a secretary. I noticed that he calls her Bells now. I really hope that when they get together (because they will), he'll call her love like he usually does. I'm glad that even though people throw themselves at Bella and Edward, they never accept and they always stay with their best friend. I hope you put Bella's lullaby in. Everyone knows they were made for each other, now all they have to do is convince Bella. I love how you still had Edward unable to read her, the Cullens wanting to buy her a new car, Edward's fast driving, and betting against Alice like in Twilight.

The part of Carlisle talking gangsta was very memorable! He’s just a real dad!

I love how Edward is protective of Bella, too. Like when they were talking about who they would invite to the party.

I liked how you had Bella talk to Mike about Jessica's cheating because shows her character well.

I hope something gets done about Charlie soon. Maybe she could move in with the Cullens since Jasper, Emmett, and Rose are gone. I really hope Edward finds out, but it's nice to see him taking care of her

Loved the little magazine quiz. It was cute and very mysterious.

Please tell me you haven’t given up on this story! It’s so amazing! I never find fan fiction with 3rd POV good until I read yours! Please update soon! I really want to see those two get together! XOXO
MissRe chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Yes, I'm like months behind on my reading. This story is really amazing. A great plot - with the two of them being in love (even if Bella is in denial) and with Charlie starting to get violent. Lots of drama! I hope that you come back to this, I look forward to seeing how it all shakes out. Great job!
bluebirdy1012 chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
This story is so awesome! I hope you add a few more chapters, i'm really excited to read them!
JustDoIt4Me chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
it was a little short. but i would be nice to have

just a little more detail...other than that it's as

bright as edward in the sun :)
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
aww, poor edward got burned.

wonder what happens next.
ga-4-ever chapter 7 . 9/21/2009

love this chap and all the "crap" they put on these magazines;)

update soon

christag banner chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Thanks for the update it is nice to see how he takes care of her. Too bad she doesn't see his feelings YET. ;) Can't wait to read more.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
you're back!

i love the idea of bella and edward sharing Seventeen magazine together and taking a quiz... classic!
iamnotrecluse chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
The quiz was really cute )
sonogal chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Bella needs to be more truthful to herself and Edward. She needs to tell Edward about her father's abuse.
sonogal chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Did they not do a picture of Edward and Bella?
Thisfeelingisforever chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
OH catchey... Update soon!
sonogal chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This story sounds so cute. I will read more.
livromaniaque chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
I have only two things to say. First: this is the best all-human Twilight story I have read so far, and I did read a few. Second: You can't stop now! Please?
msbutterflycat chapter 6 . 9/8/2009